Sunday Selfie with Tyebe

Today is Selfie Sunday at The Cat On My Head blog.  So grab your typist and rush over there by clicking on the badge.

Hey Budd, I’ll take my selfie here with you. OK, Tyebe but I see a crow on the lawn…shhh.

That’s a keeper.

Ohh, another Crow. They’re doing the tango. I need a drink. Wonder if there are bubbles in the fountain.

TYEBE…..Royal Blue
BUDD…..SEASICK GREEN
SHOKO…..BLACK

Have a great Sunday friends.

17 thoughts on “Sunday Selfie with Tyebe

1. erinthecatprincess

Oooh, you got crows too! I do try to chase ours from time to time, but they never dance for us. Maybe if you could send yours here they could hold classes? Great selfies though I think Tyebe has the best outlook.
    Toodlepips and purrs
    ERin
    PS You get bubbles in your water? Wow, that is luxury indeed!

Happy Sunday! Budd and Tyebe you look all set for some relaxation today. Crow-spying is fun – they sure are noisy burds. Sometimes we have TONS of them up in our trees and they squawwwwwk up a storm.

I guess the selfie today was just Tyebe, LOL. What great perches you have. Maybe that’s why the crows are all there. They love to perch, you know. But I think they would have quite the surprise if they tried to use yours! The meme is funny ’cause it is so true. Dogs do the same thing.

4. BellaDharma's LadyMum

Dancin crowss Tyebe an Budd? FURRY kewl…..there was a Crow here a few dayss ago. Hee sat on thee lawn an cawed at mee fore quite a while….mee was sorta nervuss. LadyMummy came to THE door an said “Hey there Krishna Crow how you doin?” Hee cawed back to her an shee told mee hee iss a frend of angel Unnkel Dharth Henry’ss! MEE-WOW mee iss impressed. Mee neuvrr bin frendss with a bird bee-fore….
    Tyebee yore Selfie iss pawtastick an Budd you keep an eye on thee Crowss there okay?
    ***purrsss*** Cousin BellaDharma

5. Marjorie Dawson

Tyebe you look charming, and Buddy is very patient, he crow watches and you bubble watch!

It’s been a public holiday here so we are late commenting but Happy Sunday Selfie!

Bud, you certainly have some great patterned furs. Crows are definitely more interesting than taking a selfie. We appreciate you taking on that duty, Tyebe, Thanks so much for joining us on the hop. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )