Thankful Thursday for Tyebe

Mol *hic* You’ll never guess what happened today Budd and Shoko. The tooth fairy visited me. She did, really she did no pooping ya.. I told you she was real Tyebe. She left my baby teeth and said in a note that mom may want to keep them. Great, I know mom wants to keep them.

Did you see her? Well, no but she left goodies for me. You sure it wasn’t just mom trying to freak you out? No, not our mom cause these toys were made from the tooth fairy’s home. There is a truly awesome blanket that must have nip in it cause it smells out of this world. You gonna try and tell me mom sews? No, I barely see mom lift a needle.  She did mention something about an allergy.

Me’s so happy. I’s don’t know what to do first.

What’re you doin’ Tyebe? You’re going craz…ier!

Do ya need some help white one? Nay, me’s good.

Tyebe, that looks like fun. Can I play too? Sure. Grab a toy. I wanna roll all over that blankie. Well, I don’t know Budd.

It’s also Thankful Thursday at Brian’s Home so shuffle on over and observe all the thankful anipals. Just click on Brian’s Home badge and we’ll take you there.

We are all thankful today for the Tooth Fairy’s gifts to us. I’s must stress that these toys were given to me’s Budd and Shoko. So me gets first dibs.

SHOKO…..BLACK
TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
BUDD…..SEASICK GREEN

38 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday for Tyebe

1. elspethone

Seshat: mommy has my baby toofies and she has one of Brofur Anubis’s baby toofies to. Mommies like to save our baby toofies!! Mommies are silly. Kitty Kisses from Seshat and Kephri.

2. easyweimaraner

oh what a super gift that tooth fairy brought to you! and how good that your mama found the teeth and that she will keep them… once the mama wanted a tooth of easy for a necklace but the jewel-guy ruined it… that i*iot….

YAY for the magic tooth fairy! Tyebe you got some great stuff from that fairy and once you get your fill – it would be nice to share…..I think Shoko and Budd would like a sniff or two!!

4. Chirpy Cats

That’s nice Tyebe, that you got a gift from the tooth fairy. Now George is wondering why he didn’t get anything when he lost his adult canine! Does the tooth fairy only come for baby teefs? Love the playful video. MOL

The tooth fairy comes for every furries tooths. You just have to let her know that your tooths have come out and she’ll be there in a jif. Even Shoko got gifts when she had 2 tooths pulled out.

Tyebe

Not all kitties like catnip. Kali got kinda depressed when she had it and would sit with her head in a corner. However, Kali went all ga ga over Oregano. Go figure. Teeth are very hard to find because they are so small. Tyebe’s little gems were tucked in the corner of her favourite cat pole. I clean the box part out with a wire brush and caught them.

Jean

5. World Of Animals, Inc.

The tooth fairy brings so pretty pawsome gifts. A nip blanket. What great fun that will be for you. Hope the others came over to play with you. Thanks for sharing the great video of you enjoying your gift. Have a wonderful day.

6. HermanTattleCat

I never got a present from the tooth fairy. Maybe cuz…I swallowed my baby teeth. Hm. Maybe I should have left them on the table to be discovered.

Seems to me AI must’ve swallowed mine too, Herman. Mom never found anything on the one cat pole we had. You’ll have to wait til you get a tooth pulled now. The tooth fairy likes these teeth too.

7. Marv

Oh My!
    Look at those teeth! What a cool stuff that fairy brought to you! And so nice of you to share with Shoko and Budd! Tyebe..you are so generous!
    Purrs
    Marv

8. Three Chatty Cats

Oh wow, how fun that the tooth fairy stopped by there! She’s been here a couple times, too. She’s just the best! Looks like you really love that mat, Tyebe. What a fun video of you. But you should share it!

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )