Tyebe Tuesday

Have you ever gone fishing, friends?  Did you use your bare paws to cath the fish?  Catching a fish with one’s paws is difficult.  Shoko’s idea of how to catch the perfect fish is to drink all the water outta the sink.
Well, me’s here to tell ya, this doesn’t work. You will be so full of water that you’ll be heading to the kitty litter immediately. Then what happens? I’s grab the fishie while you’re piddlin’. mol *hic*

I’s tryin to stare the fish to death….this doesn’t appear to work at all!

Here fishie. Look into me’s eyes. You’se getting sleepy. Guess he isn’t!

Let me know if you’se find the perfect way to get a fish from the sink.

41 thoughts on “Tyebe Tuesday

1. carrylovescats

If you wait until the plug gets pulled, you can watch the water swoosh away. And then the fishy be waiting on the bottom of the sink and you can investigate the plug hole together. Then eat him. Yummyyy.
    Love McLaren x

That’s a great idea! Who’s going to pull the plug out when it’s underwater. I’s not getting me’s face wet to pull the plug out. Wait….mom has a button thingy she pulls out and it’s behind the tap, no need to get wet. My baby teeths have fallen out so I can’t grab it. Phooey! Like the idea though McLaren.

Tyebe

Those little mechanical fishies are very smart and slippery! I think a hairnet would work to trap them (if they even make such things anymore!)……OR McLaren’s idea of pulling the plug and letting the water go away……I just know that you will figure SOMETHING out Tyebe!

3. Piglove

Squeals with piggy excitement. What an awesome way to go fishing – in the sink. Dad does it sometimes in the tub but we all know he’s a little loose in the head. Snorts and rolls with piggy laughter. XOXO – Bacon

4. elainefaber4u

What you need is ‘pingers’, like your persons have on their hands, and like the raccoons have on their paws. They went into Mama’s fish pond and catched all those gold fishies. Mama won’t buy any more pond fishies because it made her cry when all the fishies got eat by the evil raccoons. A pretend fish in the sink is a much better idea.

5. The Island Cats

We’ve never had a fish in our sink so we don’t have any tips on how to catch it. We hope you figure it out, Tyebe.

That’s right mom….bring on the werms! Dig them outta the front lawn. There’s lots there…I’s seen tons of crows pulling them out. You’se can use my toy bucket. The toys are all over the floor so the bucket’s empty. See ya later, mom.

Tyebe

6. Marv

You guys sent one of those to me!
    I, Marvelous and terrified of it!
    We have tried it a couple of times…Mom says she is going to try it with Ninja! He lives water (and the sink)
    Purrs
    Marv

mol…mol Marv, you kid me my man. I’m scared of everything but put on a brave front. I’m not scared of it but you are from a different country and may have some bad memories so I will say…stay away from that sleppery dude my friend. Let’s see what mom can come up with this Christmas.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )