Friday Fill-Ins with Tyebe and Budd

Whatcha doin’ in there Tyebe?  You’re making a heck of a noise. Can’t get comfy?  I’s trying to tidy up in here Budds.  There’s blankets shoved Higgly Piggly.

Seems to me you’re the only one that went in the tent.  Guess you did it Tyebe.  mol *hic*  Could be you’re right but then again these blankets needed a good airing.

It’s Fill In time on Friday.  So let’s do the fill-ins  Budd.  The Friendly Fill-Ins are co-hosted by Ellen of 15 and Meowing blog and Lorraine of Four-Legged Furballs blog.  Please go to their blogs by clicking your mousie on their names and see all the other furries participating in this blog hop.

1. The last time… I ATE FRESH NIP…was….BEFORE THE FROST KILLED IT.

2. ONLY GETTING TREATS OCCASIONALLY…..isn’t….. FAIR.

Over to you Tyebe.  I did dood my best.  OK, I got it Budd.  Let’s show Shoko that we can do this.

3. BUDD….. is a blessing in disguise.  I HAVE SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH NOW.

4. My favorite word is …..BREAKFASTI PLAY FROM 4 AM TILL WHEN MOM GETS UP AND I’M HUNGRY AS A TIGER FOR BREAKFAST.

OH YEAH! I’S SHOULD MENTION THAT’S BUDD’S FAVOURITE WORD TOO. MOL *HIC*

BUDD…..SEA GREEN
TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE

37 thoughts on “Friday Fill-Ins with Tyebe and Budd

You two did a good filling in job……I see Tyebe is “filling in” that bag of blankets she’s in and Budd is “filling in” his tummy with food – you two are good buddies as well which is nice. Budd the Buddy – tee hee. Have a good Friday !

Oh Tyebe! It’s hard to tell what that is you are inside of but if you like it in there I suppose that’s all that matters! Nice of you to redecorate it for Shoko (hahahaha).

All young anipals should have good “Budds” to play with. Xena is up fairly early (earlier than her Mom, anyhow) and wants to play and have her breckies. Lucy is the one who campaigns for her supper. Either way, they both win.

3. elainefaber4u

Looks like Budd landed in Kitty Cat Heaven. Lucky boy. Two beautiful broads and two adoring two-leggers to produce my every wish! What could be better?

4. BellaDharma's LadyMeowy

Meow meow meow Tyebee an Budd you did yore fill-innss purrfectlee! Lady Meowy feeds mee brekkie ‘tween 4-5 a.m. too. Mee iss ups prowlin around an shee iss nice enuff to get ups with mee. Then shee goes back to sleep…..
    Do Hu’mans’ sleep a lot Tyebee? Mine does!
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

5. Memories of Eric and Flynn

Those are good fill ins from both of you. I expect Shoko is as glad as you are that you have Budd to play with, and she gets peace and quiet.

6. World Of Animals, Inc.

Thanks for sharing the wonderful fill-in answers. Tyebe, you are working hard with airing out those blankets. We love to see kitties having some fresh nip. Glad to see you two having some much fun together. Mom probably loves hearing you at 4 am. Have a fun weekend you two. Loved the photos.

Thank you both for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Shoko should be proud of you both. I am sorry you already had a frost. Your mom should have dried some nip for you. Have a nice weekend. XO

8. L.M.G. Miller

Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins, Tyebe and Budd! Around here, Evan completely agrees with your #2, and Thimble agrees with your #4. Evan can’t stand when he has to wait for treats, because that’s just wrong. And Thimble paces and stomps all over her mom in bed, sometimes starting at roughly 3 am, until she gets breakfast. Purrs!

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )