Tyebe’s Selfie on a September Sunday

Tyebe what are you staring at?  Look at this water….there’s hairs floating in it.  Ewww.    Dad just changed it too.                                                              It’s probably just your furs, Tyebe.  Really?  Oh ya, they’re white. mol *hic*

Shokos did you’se ever catch these here birds.  They keep moving when me’s bat them.

They tease us Tyebe. They just never get hurt and fall over. Maybe you can jump up and grab one. The others should follow in a sort of gull pile. mol

It is Selfie Sunday so let’s get our butt’s in gear and surprise mom with a special picture. The Cat On My Head is providing the platform for our selfie blog hop so let’s do it.

Me’s did it. I’s didn’t make an odd face or anything. Woohoo!!

Have a great Sunday friends.  Me’s will.

42 thoughts on “Tyebe’s Selfie on a September Sunday

1. erinthecatprincess

Wow, indoor gulls, that is awesome. I wonder if they have indoor flying sparrows, too?
    Tyebe, that is a marvellous selfie, I am so very impressed. Love the action shot also but I do worry you’ll fall off.
    Toodle pips and safe gull hunting! MOL
    ERin

Don’t cha worry about me’s, Erin. I fall off of almost everything….think Shokos right and I’m not dainty. mol *hic* I’s getting better at balancing. Sometimes me’s actually stay where I’s suppose to be.

Tyebe

2. BellaDharma's LadyMeowy

Meow meow Tyebee iss that bird toy a moe-bile of sum sort?? Me wuld like one of them!! Deddin birds iss a hobby of mine (fake oness not reel ones!)
    An yur selfie iss lovelee. How do you do such good selfies? Mee nervuss doin mine.
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

3. Comedy Plus

Isn’t hair a condiment? That’s what I’ve always thought.

I love your conversations. Most fun.

Great selfies too. Mom is pleased I’m sure.

Have a purrfect Sunday Selfies. My best to your mom. ♥

Tyebe, we cannot believe what a big girl you are becoming. We always have fur in our fountain too, no matter how much Mom cleans it. It bothers her more than us. We weren’t sure about those birdies…is it a mobile? You certainly have great balance. Sending love to you and Shoko and your mom. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

My goodness, you’se have a HUGE family. Hairs add that certain something to all foods besides they’re decrotive. The gulls are a mobile mom got from gramma many year ago so she wouldn’t be happy if me’s broke it.

Tyebe

5. angelswhisper2011

That’s a lovely Selfie, Tyebe❤I think a water bowl without furr is like a …furrless water bowl …or was it featherless…🤔
    Shoko you look gorgeous too with your butt in gear😹 Pawkisses for a wonderfull Sunday to the both of you and your mommy too🐾😚😻

6. Patzy and Miss Juliea

Tyebe, you did a wonderful selfie and we are so glad Budd is there to help keep you from falling in precarious situations (when you start to get off-balance and might fall). My mommy is not very graceful nor does she have good balance. You are better than her in that regards! Luvz, Patzy

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )