Thankful Thursday for Tyebe

Today’s a thankful day for me’s.  So when I’s think about Brian’s Home and his Thankful Thursday I’s am so Thankful today is done.    Do drop in and visit us all being thankful at Brian’s joint.  Better yet jump in and tell us why you’se are thankful.

I was scheduled for surgery but me’s didn’t know.  Down me’s went to the Spay and Neuter Clinic in the rolling bench and they grabbed me’s from mom, gave me’s something that made me’s fall asleep and then had their way with me’s.  Me’s awoke with a headache like I’s been on a catnip toot.  In mom’s walked, and me’s was so happy to see her I’s cried…..well, OK, maybe I’s a little dramatic but happy as a bear soaked in honey, I’s was.

We’s got home and me’s was so hungry I wanted to bite Shokos but mom suggested this wasn’t a good idea.  Mom was impressed because no one hissed at me even though me’s stunk of medicine.

Me’s had been starved since mom gave me’s nothing to eat before the surgery.  Me’s ate my Fancy Feast and the rest of Shoko’s.  Me’s don’t feel sick like the lady in the white coat said I’s might.   I’s bright eyed and busy tailed. mol *hic*

Did ya’s miss mes Shokos?  Um…..not really Tyebe.  I slept the whole time you were gone.  You keep me up at night by running in front of me and pretending you’re a ghost.                                                             I’m glad that surgery is just a memory for you though Tyebe.  You’re one step closer to a sane young adult kitty, Tyebe.  I never want to be boring, Shokos.  Something tells me you’ll never be boring Tyebe but you just might be a fun sister.

43 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday for Tyebe

1. franhunne4u

Well, littlel Tyebe, it’s better to be spayed. You will get calmer. I wondered a few days ago, if you were spayed already …
    But I trusted your human to know the fact, that cats can get pregnant from 4 months on …

Yes, this is true. I couldn’t imagine having her spayed at such a young age. Tyebe has never been around cats other than Shoko, Budd and Juno next door…..Juno’s a female. Tyebe has never left the backyard except on a leash with me or in her stroller. She was pretty dang safe.

Jean

Hi Tyebe. How are you? Does it hurt? Why didn’t they take the *hic* out, too? I just started my big girl time this morning, with blood on Mommy’s sheets. She said I will probably get my big girl surgery in a few months. In the meantime. I have to wear these silly panties. Love and barks, Xena

You’se have to wear panties….i’s not sure bout that idea. If. you’se are going to mess things up with blood, guess you’se have to wear something. You’ll be great when it comes time to get spayed. It was as easy as a roll in the nip patch.

Tyebe

3. Eastside Cats

Do you have to wear the cone of shame, Tyebe? Or did that glue your incision and you are good to go! I remember when I picked up Angel from her spay surgery 14 years ago, and I cried and cried when I saw that cone on her neck.

No Cone of Shame! Dad wanted to put it on right awat but mom said wait and see how much of a fuss I made over the stitches. The first hour I licked my bare tummy off and on and then found my red peeper to play with and forgot all about it. Here it is the next day and I don’t think of it. It just doesn’t hurt.

Tyebe

4. erinthecatprincess

So pleased the op went well, and that you are home into your loving families paws and arms. Of course, the down side is things will change now, and you will be expected to act mature and do your share of the house work! MOL
    Toodle pips and purrs
    ERin

1. erinthecatprincess

Oh my, well I have a list a tail long. I have discovered that all surfaces need dusting, even duvets, and especially small nooks and crannies that appear from time to time around the palace wardrobes. Then theres stock control- of my comestibles, as well pest controller, and committee member and chaircat. I could go on but you will learn soon enough these tasks and take them on to help their staff. 😉
        Purrs
        ERin

5. databbiesotrouttowne

ty….if ewe getz a chanze pleez send me sekrit directshunz ta yur houz coz eye hafta
    go sum place…eye think its de same place ….next month….N eye am scared….all eye noe iz de big katoona said eye was gonna get a new turr…..eye due knot even noe what a turr iz… ore that eye had an old one…..then de big katoona laffed N ran off ~~ ??

mackerull ~ ♥♥

6. Comedy Plus

I’m so glad that’s over for you and you came home and had lots of food. Good for you. I know your mom is happy too. Shoko? Well you never know.

Have a purrfect Thankful Thursday, you two. My best to your mom. ♥

7. Marv

Oh Tybe! Now you are a big girl! I remember when I, Marvelous had my extra bits snipped! It made me a happy boy!
    I am glad everything went well and you had no bad effects!
    Purrs
    Marv

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )