Fridays Fill-Ins with Tyebe and Shoko at the Wheel

Mom is still canning but today is a break day.  So we decided to have mom jump on the computer and do our post.

The smoke is getting less in this area.  The forest fires are slowing down.  There are around 500 forest fires with the worst being in this area of BC, the northern central interior.  The state of emergency has been extended another few weeks.  Although the cooler weather has started so it’s just a matter of time and the first killer frost will be here.

Can’t you just smell the smoke while looking at this picture?

About 2 weeks ago a visitor came to our door.  He liked our deck and decided to stay.

We call him Budd after Buddy of Tomcat Commentary by Tim blog.   Budd enjoys being with Tyebe and she follows him around like his shadow.

We all seem to get along.  Mom got some deworming meds from the vet  for Budd and she’s hoping his appetite gets a little less soon.

Will Budd stay?  We don’t know but mom and dad say he is more than welcome to come live with us.  He seems to be fixed and is happy playing with Tyebe’s toys and Tyebe.  Time will tell if he wishes to stay.  He sleeps on the deck at night but comes in and visits for short times during the day.

Now on to the Friday Fun Fill-Ins. The first 2 were done by Ellen of 15 and Meowing where the last two were done by co-host Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs.

Tyebe will compete the first 2 sentences and I will complete the last two.

I’s ready Shokos.

1. The best teacher me’s ever had was ….BUDD. HE DIDN’T LIKE ME’S GOING BOOGITY BOOGITY IN HIS FACE SO HE PUSHED ME’S HARD ENOUGH TO KNOCK ME’S PAWS OVER TEAKETTLE INTO OUR BIG WATER BOWL ON THE DECK.  I’S HAVE NEVER PLAYED BOOGITY BOOGITY IN HIS FACE AGAIN.

2. The worst teacher I ever had was.….SHOKO.  ALL SHE DOES IS HISS AND WRESTLE ME’S.  ME’S DON’T KNOW IF SHE’S MAD OR IS JUST PLAYING.

3. I recently learned how to……MEDITATE.  I HOLLER MEOOOOOOOOOW AND THE WORLD FADES AWAY.  I AM IN MY PRIVATE PLACE WITH THE SUN, BUTTERFLIES AND FLOWERS TO SLEEP UNDER.  ABSOLUTELY NO WHITE DEMON.

4. I think everyone should know how to…..BE IN THEIR SPECIAL PLACE WHEN LIFE GETS TO BE TOO MUCH

43 thoughts on “Fridays Fill-Ins with Tyebe and Shoko at the Wheel

Hi Neilson, Da Phenny would be fun to learn from. Me wonders if he could teach me’s how to bark? What a hoot that would be when Shokos hisses at me and I bark back at her. mol *hic*

Tyebe

1. Memories of Eric and Flynn

Buddy is handsome and looks like a very nice friend. I hope he decides to stay. I hope also that those terrible fires are soon out and you get fresh air again.

We hope he stays too but this is his choice and time will tell. Tyebe sure is attracted to him. She is showing him how to play with her toys and he’s trying. He’s such a big oaf hitting at at a tiny ball and wee mousie. mol

Oh my! There’s a MAN in your life now huh girls? I think Budd is adorable – he’s got beautiful furs and I think it’s super special that your Mom and Dad have invited him to be part of your family. I bet he’s happy to have steady meals and a place he can call “home”. It’s wonderful that you all get along too – Shoko maybe he can keep Tyebe occupied so you can have some PEACE!!!! Very excited for your new addition….I wonder if Budd feels like he’s got his own harem now???

It is surprising we all get along but we do and there is that special bond between Tyebe and Budd. Soon Budd will be going to the vets for his check up but we need a big enough carrier.

3. The J-Cats

What a handsome mancat that Budd is! Now, don’t you girls start fighting over him (mol).

We are so glad the fires and smoke are starting to decrease.

Pawpats and kitty kisses.

Trixie, Caspurr and Shimshi

We won’t fight over him….heck, we fight for no reason twice a day like clockwork. Once before the lights go out at night I bop Tyebe in the head and she wrestles me while I scream. Then again at 5am Tyebe comes looking for me as the sun is coming up. Mom has her number and shuts the bedroom door with me in it before Tyebe gets to the bedroom. Problem solved. mol

Looks like you got sent a Buddy to fill in the hole left by Cow Kitty. I love that Tyebe has someone who will play with her still-kitten self, and that he can set boundaries without hurting her. The fires and smoke are so terrible in many ways. We had that here last summer, the first I’ve ever experienced it, so now I can appreciate more what the people and animals go through with it.

5. erinthecatprincess

Those fires look horrendous and the fact the smoke is affecting your lives even more so! I hopes that all the creatures caught up in it make it to safety. Your new buddy, Buddy sure will have a great home if he stays, and I hope he will as a he seems to fit right in with you all.
    Toodle pips
    ERin

6. Comedy Plus

Budd is a nice looking kitty. I hope he stays and becomes part of the family.

I love your answers. Kitties always do better than humans with these questions.

I linked this post to Feline Friday.

Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥

7. Eastside Cats

Well, it’s nice to have a new friend! I hope that he stays with you all. The fires aren’t in the news as much anymore, but I still feel awful for the folks and animals who’ve been affected.

8. NylabluesMum

Well Hello Budd!! You are in a safe place with the best Humans & 2 of the greatest cats ever. Tyebee you sure like Budd; you are adorable. And Shoko now Tyebe will be busy with Budd & that’s the good thing right?
    Much love Sherri-Ellen ❤

9. Cathy Keisha

Isn’t Tyebe a little young to have a boyfriend? He’s a big guy too. I still miss Cow Kitty. Good fill-ins Shoks.
    BTW, you should put your links on the Cat Blogosphere daily linky so I can find out.

Yes, CK Tyebe is a tad on the young side for a boyfriend but you know us up here in Canada. We have some loose and furry ladies looking for some action. Tyebe gets spayed in 2 weeks….let’s see how loose she is then.

Thanks for suggesting the Blogosphere daily linky. I never even thought about it but its a great idea.

10. catladymac

Budd looks like he has one ear tipped, as if he had been TNRed – or maybe, like a couple of my cats, he’s been frostbitten. Hope he stays on to keep the girls company – we miss Cow Kitty too.

His ear is more than tipped which seems odd for peeps to do to a kitty. It would hurt something fierce. Budd has lost about 3/5 of his ear probably to frostbite.

I miss Cow Kitty also. He was such a lively fellow.

Jean

11. Feline Opines

Great answers guys.
    Budd knows a good thing when he sees it! We’ve been chocking on smoke all summer here as well, we’re surrounded, Oregon and Washington to the west, Canada to the north, Montana to the east and we’ve got our own fires here in Idaho. It ruined my brother Alberto’s kayak training but The Female Human is hoping for a warm autumn so she and Al can get out there. As for me, I will gladly stay on terra firma thank you!
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Oliver

Thank you both for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Budd is a handsome fella, I hope he decides to call your place home. I am glad he is your friend Tyebe.And meditation is a good thing Shoko, I wish I could do that. Have a nice weekend! XO

It is pouring tonight and so far Budd has decided to come inside. Tyebe is laying beside him looking at his paws. I can just hear her thinking….youe paws are way bigger than mine. lol
      Jean

13. mommakatandherbearcat

It might be good to have another cat to deal with Tyebe’s … err … ENTHUSIASM 😉 Then at least you can get a nap, Shoko! Welcome, Buddy. I found Bear outside and I decided to bring him in and it was the best decision I ever made!

14. Marv

Hi Guys!
    Big waves! Mom has not done much canning this year. between work and her shoulder she says she has not been up for it. I, purrsonally don’t care as she does not can tuna!
    And Tyebe, I am glad you have made a Buddy! It is pretty cool that you found him in your backyard!
    Purrs
    Marv

Your mom is very busy never mind canning too. We thought a side of beef growing in the greenhouse and then canned for winter would be the cat’s meow but mom didn’t seem to go for the idea. Go figure!

15. Buddy and Einstein

Hi Shoko, Tyebe and Buddy. We love your photos and especially you and Tyebe touching noses Shoko. Buddy you look like a real gentle-cat and we hope you decide to stay. It is nice to have a Man-Cat in the house. Remember to be a good kitty as you are named after our Elder States-Cat Buddy Budd. In fact he wants to say hello. Purrs all.
    Buddy Budd: Ello dere Buddy. Yoo gittin a gawd-speshul namin so’z wearz it raght. We’z older fellerz needa fambly uf our ownz so hopin you keep on keepin care uf dat youngin. Dey need ya fella.
    Yer Blue Buddy
    Buddy Budd

Buddy Budd….Budd here Buddy Budd. I will do you proud. This ittle one is special. She tries so hard to help me and make me feel welcome. She has given me her Yeow! fish and her special wee mouse. She wants me to stay and I am seriously considering it but I don’t like to be inside like they do. I like to be under the wide open skies. I try to stay inside with them for awhile anyhow.

Budd,,,your names sake.

16. RMW

Hope those fires calm down soon. I was in all that smoke and told it was like smoking two packs of cigarettes a day. Not fun for the wild animals… or The Canadian Cats!

I thought they were calming down but there are still over 500 forest fires burning. The skies have cleared and there is hardly any smell of smoke. Bonus!! Pretty soon we will get a killer frost and the fires will be going out. The worst has passed. If, we had thick smoke for a few days, we could manage but the smoke hung around for weeks so many people started suffering the effects. Us? We were fortunate and only sneezed or coughed.

Welcome to the Canadian Cats my friend.

Jean

17. Suzanne Gunter McClendon

Awww what a sweet photo at the top of this post. 🙂
    I am glad to hear that the fires are slowing down. How scary and devastating.
    Boogity boogity sounds like a fun game. It definitely has a funny name!
    You have such beautiful blue eyes, kitty.
    Have a blessed day. 🙂

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )