Fun Filled Friday with the Girls

Friday means A Friday Friendly Fill-In with our co-hosts Ellen of 15  and Meowing and, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs.

1. I deserve a gold star for…..TOLERATING TYEBE’S SHENANIGANS……today.  THERE IS NO PICTURE OF TYEBE WITH HER FACE IN THE POTATO SALAD CHOWING DOWN.  MOM WAS TOO EMBARRASSED TO MENTION IT BUT I’M NOT.  THEN TYEBE GOT UP AND EXAMINED THE GERBER DAISY…..MOM’S PRIDE AND JOY.  SHE DUG IN THE DIRT AND BIT THE STEM.

THIS IS THE GERBER DAISY THIS EVENING.  IT’S NOT A HAPPY GREEN ONE.

2. Right now, I am loving…..THE HEAT…..  WE DON’T HAVE MANY DAYS THAT ARE SUPER WARM BUT WE HAVE EM NOW. THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN ROLLING IN THE WARM DIRT. AWWW..

Tyebe take it away as only you can wee sis.

3. The best advice I’ve ever been given is….IF ME’S DON’T WANT TO EAT THEN JUMP ON SHOKO SO SHE CAN’T EAT EITHER……I’S FORGET WHO TOLD ME’S THIS.  IT COULD’VE BEEN MY INNER VOICE. MOL *HIC*                                                4. If I had to choose a new first name, it would be …..THE WHITE TORNADO AS I’S REALLY MOVE ME’S BOOTY.

THEN I’S FALL FAST ASLEEP.

It is also Photo Fails Friday hosted by The Cuddlywumps Chronicles.

This is a great shot of some emergency supplies but not of moi!

31 thoughts on “Fun Filled Friday with the Girls

Tyebe, you make me want a kitten again, but sadly, that can’t happen here with Mr. Jeff’s allergies. 😦 I will just keep smiling at your antics. Oh, and your “face-down” reminds me of the time Piper’s Mom and I were making a big dinner, which included baked squash. We turned around from what we had been doing and caught 1 year old Lexi on a chair by the table, face down in the uncooked liquid squash. When she looked up, it was dripping off her beard. (We decided to wash her face, not tell the guys, and cook it anyway.) ~Miss Amy
    Hi Tyebe. This is Xena. Mom caught me licking her buttered bread last night when she got up to do something or another. I got a stern look. ~Xena

That potato salad was yummy too bad it wasn’t supper, me’s would’ve eaten the whole thing. Butter is good, eh Xena? I’s must try butter.
      Tyebe

OMG, Lexi’s face would be a mess and squash tends to be sticky. hahaha

Jean

2. Roby Sweet

Tyebe, you sure do get into some mischief–maybe your name really should be the White Tornado. That is an excellent photo fail. Looks like you’re inspecting the emergency supplies. Thanks for playing along with Pet Photo Fails! 🙂

Thank you both for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. You deserve a whole bag of treats for putting up with Tyebe. My cats are wiling to trade her for Trouble 🙂
    Shoko, you look so cute rolling in the dirt. Fun photo fail. XO

Tyebe’s busy as heck. We all are more relaxed and laid back now…..another way of saying we’re old. Tyebe has got enough zip for 6 kittens. We have to shed our old ways and get with it. We’re learning.

Good fill-ins girls! Tyebe’s “alternative name” suits her just fine – she is like a little White Tornado flying around the house and yard as kittens do but I’m thinking she will SLOWLY settle down as she gets a little older. I know she realizes already how lucky she is to have a patient big sister and a nice house and yard to play in.

5. felineopines

MOL! Our Female Human never brings flowers into the house or near where we can destroy them. When someone gives her flowers she hides them in the garage and then whisks them off to the place she goes every day called “work”.
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Lily & The Tribe of Five

6. Marv

Hee Hee! You make me laugh! I too love the potato salad! I LOVE to lick the creamy stuff off the potatoes! Now that there are 4 of us running around, it is tough to eat, somebody is always jumping on somebody else and Mom says she s thankful that we can’t get into her flowers…we were trying to eat her Money Tree but now we have a catnip plant and some cat grass we have been leaving it alone. And Tyebe, I too have 2 speeds, run and asleep.
    Purrs
    Marv

Hey Crystal and Daisy Mae, good to see you. This kitten is Tyebe the new addition to the family. She is rather a pain to Shoko but hopefully they will be lifelong friends.

Jean

7. Pingback: Feline Friday – Comedy Plus

8. angelswhisper2011

OMC that beautiful Gerbera…I think you have to teach your sister a lesson, Shoko…better you do that after the warm roll-overs-in-the-sand 😀 Thyebe is such a cutie pie ❤ Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead 🙂 ❤

9. L.M.G. Miller

Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! Your human shouldn’t be embarrassed about that potato salad. A very similar thing happened with some egg salad here last week. We hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

10. NylabluesMum

Cuss-inn Tyebee you ree-mind mee of mee when I was yur age!! Full of beenss (not REEL oness!) An all wayss doin notty….umm fun stuff!!!!!! You go Gurl 😉
    **Hi-5’sss** Cuss-inn Dharth Henry =^,.^=

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )