33 thoughts on “Tybe versus a Calla Lily

Well I guess if she’s looking/acting fine then no harm from eating all that plastic – then again it would have been more harmful if it had been a REAL Calla lily! TYEBE – NO NO NO little girl!!!!

Me’s don’t do anything when me’s hear “no”. It’s not in me’s vocabulary. I’s didn’t swallow the plasdtic but spitted it out. It tastes awful. Way worse than kitten food. Me’s hate kitten food. I’s no kitten, I’s a big girl!

Tyebe

2. foguth

Kittens! Tyebe and Katsu both seem to have some very odd eating patterns…. he likes cucumbers and citrus, but we don’t have any calla lilies (too hot to grow them) so don’t know if he thinks those are a tasty snack, For sure, both of them seem to be growing like weeds, though Tyebe still looks kittenish in her face.

I have no growing calla lillies but have a day lily. She doesn’t bother with the live, thank goodness. They are poisonous. She seems happy to bat the odd live plant around and doesn’t chew them. Just the plastic ones deserve the full treatment. Tyebe is 5 months and next month will be the spaying month.

1. foguth

We try to avoid plants that are hazardous to pets both in the house and back yard, but admit to having questionable ones in the front yard, where they don’t go unsupervised.

3. Comedy Plus

I figured Tybe would be fine and the lily not. It’s the way of things.

I love your funny. Isn’t it the truth.

Have a fabulous day, my friend, Scritches to the babies. ♥

4. Marv

Just wait …I am SURE you will find orange chunks in the litter box!!!
    BTW I had coffee come out my nose when I read it was plastic!
    Tee! Hee!
    Purrs
    Marv

5. Deziz World

Fank the cats it wasn’t real!!! Poor Tyebe, we think she’s in fur a sore hiney. Or you’re in fur some yuck in your slippers. MOL Big hugs

Dezi and Raena

6. NylabluesMum

EEKKK Tyebee you coulda made yourself icky sicky! Mee iss so ree-lieved yur O-kay! Bee carefull littul Cuss-inn. A lot of fingss wee try to eat can hert us.
    ~~~head rubsss~~~ Cuss-inn Dharth Henry~~~

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )