Sunday Selfie With Tyebe the Terror

♫ Me bucket’s got a hole in it.♫ ♫ Me bucket’s got a hole in it. ♫ It’s more fun this way. mol *hic*

Good, we’s going outside.

Whatcha doin’ Shokos?

I’m lookin’ for some treats in mom’s gardening box. Anything there Shokos? Not even a crumb! Cwap! You go look cutesy Tyebe and maybe mom will loosen up with the treats.

Come and play Shokos. You’re it!!

Shokos will never find mes under here. mol *hic*

She never did find mes, I’s think she fell asleep under the Dahlia, I’s do.

Did you know that it was Selfie Sunday today with our host The Cat On My Head?

We urge you to zip on over there and look at your friends as they pose for you. Mes going to have a nap for a few moments. Excuse. mes friends.

Before I’s fell asleep I clicked me picture on the walker. Pretty good for half asleep, eh?

39 thoughts on “Sunday Selfie With Tyebe the Terror

1. erinthecatprincess

Great plan, Shoko, team work and treats sounds like fun too. I never thought to look in the gardening box for treats, though mine are of the four legged variety MOL The garden looks great and lush too, mine is just brown and well dry.
    Toodle pips and happy hunting in the garden
    ERin

Oh Tyebe and Shoko the garden looks wonderful right now – lots of great spots to hide in! I hope in your travels about the house and garden you found some treats to enjoy. Tyebe your photo atop Mom’s walker is FABULOUS……you are about to slide right off!

Mom did a good job with the garden this year. Playing pawsies with Tyebe between the daisies is lotsa fun. There is a pile of shade too. We are having a heat wave this week so the shade is ducky. mol You wouldn’t believe the mischief that one white piece of fluff can get into. I was never EVER like that.

3. Roby Sweet

Hey, Tyebe, is it really comfortable to sleep with your legs hanging off like that?? Looks like you had a great time in that lovely garden and with your little bucket! 🙂

4. elainefaber4u

Lovely garden. Takes lots of work to look so nice. Great place for kitties to play and hide. Kisses to Shoko. (Truffie and Elaine)

The garden does take a lot of work but totally worth it. The girls like it and it is so calming with a fountain and wind chimes in the background. Shoko is getting to like Tyebe sometimes…other times she has a hissy fit. She is hanging around the house more. This is progress to me. Shoko blows kisses back to Truffie and you, Elaine.

Jean

Ah yes, I remember Kali doing that from the back of the couch. She rolled onto the floor so many times mom had to put a pillow on the floor to ease the pain of falling on the floor. Cats don’t always land on their feet. Kali was an example of that! MOL

Tyebe, your final photo absolutely cracked us up. Sawyer loves to sleep anywhere with his back legs hanging down like that. Sending Shoko and you lots of love as well as thanks for hopping. Hope you both got some treaties. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

6. Marv

Tyebe, you look so cute in all your photos. I especially like the one of you with your head i a bucket. And Your selfie on the walker…reminded me of the shots Mom has been getting of me lately.
    Purrs
    Marv

1. Piglove

I think you are perfect sweet friend. Don’t you fret. These things have a way of working themselves out. You just hang in there and wait. You’ll see. Sending you hogs and snout kisses. XOXO – Bacon

7. Deziz World

MeOW Tyebe, ya’ll’s garden looks gawjus. Everything’s so big and colorful. Great selfie by the way. Hope ya’ll got some treats Shoko. Big hugs

Dezi and Raena

8. NylabluesMum

Mee darlin littul Cuss-inn t Tyebee yur selfie iss SO-O ADOORABULL!!!! Yur reelly cute….mew mew mew….
    Glad mee furinallee has been abull to visit you an Shoko…with LadyMum beein unwell mee did not have a chance. Now mee play ketchup! Wait….that should be catch-uppy!!!
    ~~~head rubsss~~~ Cuss-inn Dharth Henry~~~

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )