Thankful Thursday from Tyebe

What the…put mes down, mom!  I’s putting Shoko in her place.  “No Tyebe!  No biting Shoko.  “Grrrrrr…hissss!”  I jumped down and hid mes face.  Mom was mad and she doesn’t ever get mad but she was ticked.  Mes was pulling Shoko’s fur out cause mes figured that’s how cats would fight in a real fight.  Shoko was annoyed with me too.
As Shoko says….Mes was up poop creek without a paddle! So I was going to be a good girl cause I’s am a good girl me is. Me showed mom how I could play quietly with me new play and bowl.

Did you know that this play and bowl is great for sharpening teeth?

I’s tell ya, mes was charming. As charming as I’s get. Me didn’t jump on mom’s back like I’s sometimes do when excited.

So this Thankful Thursday I’s would like to thank Shoko for being such a good big sis and putting up with my shenanigans. Mes thankful she is patient with me and doesn’t hurt me cause pest is my middle name. Go to Brian’s Home and see the other thankful anipals.

Mom…oh mom, can I go out now? I’s will be a good girl mes will.

TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
MOM…..MAROON

25 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday from Tyebe

1. Deziz World

Oh Tyebe, even I’s don’t pull sissy’s furs out. You better not do that any more. Ya’ can jump on her and over her, but leave the furs alone. MOL Big hugs

Luvs ya’

Raena and Dezi

Oh Tyebe, you are just a little kid and soon you will calm down (hopefully) and won’t pester Shoko as much. You’re so full of energy now but trust me – it’s nice to be a professional napper too! You are growing up quickly……!

Tyebe, we know you are still a very young girl and learning what you can and can’t do. Hopefully, you have learned this particular lesson. Shoks, paws up for not trying to kill your Sis. ❤

4. Comedy Plus

You need to be nicer to Shoko. I’m just saying. She’s your sister after all. I know you’ll get better with time, but at least try.

Have a purrfect day, Tyebe. My best to Shoko and your mom. ♥

5. NylabluesMum

Mee iss fankfull Cuss-inn Shoko iss furgivin an mee iss fankfull yur mee Cuss-inn an mee iss fankfull to onlee have to take 1 Apoquel pill purr day!!
    ~~head rubsss~~ Cuss-inn Dharth Henry~~
    Pee S: Tyebee yur thee cutest kittygurl efurr! *hic* (mew mew mew…..)

6. Marv

Tyebe, I can’t believe you were bad…I sometime get a little excited and do things that my Mom calls bad…but I did not really mean to do them and they were NOT really bad. Purrhaps that is what YOU did. And I too have pulled some clumps out of Ninja…Don’t tell…
    Purrs
    Marv

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )