Friday’s Friendly Fill-Ins with Shoko and Tyebe

It’s a Friday and that means a fun-filled Friendly Fill-Ins day with our co-hosts 15 and Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs.

I will comple the first 2 sentences and Tyebe the last 2 sentences.

1. As a child, I feared……PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING, BUT I DIDN’T WANT ANYONE TO SEE I WAS SCARED SO I HITHED AND GROWLED AT EVERYONE.  MUCH AS I DO NOW THAT TYEBE’S HERE.

2. Friday the 13th …..IS A FRIDAY AND THAT’S A FISH FRY DAY AT                                            CAT SCOUTS.  ANY FISH DAY IS A GREAT DAY.

3. I think.….MY EARS… are my best quality.  WITH RADAR LIKE MINE I CAN HEAR TREATS RATTLED IN A TIN 3 ROOMS AWAY. MOL *hic*

4. You can’t go wrong with…..GROWING NIP.  YOU CAN MAKE MANY ITEMS WITH FRESH NIP OR JUST GOBBLE IT UP WHILE IT’S GROWING.

I’m not impressed, mom!

31 thoughts on “Friday’s Friendly Fill-Ins with Shoko and Tyebe

1. Photofinland by Rantasalot

Hi there in faraway Canada! Good answers. I love the photos. Shoko looks very different as a kitten, the colors have changed so much. Tyebe is looks so big already, those pink ears are more than cute, and very practical as she told.
    Kitty hugs to lovely ladies!
    Kosmo

2. Comedy Plus

Awww, you two are so precious. I linked this post to Feline Friday.

I love kitty answers to Friendly Fill-ins the very best.

Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥

3. Suzanne Gunter McClendon

You two are such beautiful kitties. We have a hisser around here, too. She is a neighborhood kitty and comes here looking for food. I think she has babies somewhere, but I haven’t found them yet.

Radar ears can come in very handy. 🙂

Have a blessed weekend.

You are so kind…wanna be besties? I was bit by a stray and had to go to the vet last week. I had to stay in and hissed art Tyebe and mom whenever I saw them. Today the wound has healed enough for me to go out. I’m sure looking forward to hitting the dirt. mol

4. L.M.G. Miller

Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins, Shoko and Tyebe! Shoko, you sound just like Eddy around here. She was scared of everything as a kitten. Come to think of it, she’s still scared of everything. Tyebe, your ears are beyond impressive! Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

Shoks, I had a girl scout outfit just like yours when I was a child! But my number wasn’t 313 (so appropriate for this particular Friday). And I know what you mean about acting a bit aggressive when you are young ’cause you are scared. Xena often does a huffing “oof” at people she doesn’t know. It hasn’t scared anyone yet.

Thank you both for these great fill-in answers. Shoko, you were an adorable kitten and you are still beautiful. And Tyebe, you look great in your harness and that nip looks good too. Have a nice weekend! XO

7. NylabluesMum

Nice shower cap Cuss-inn Shoko!!! Yur Mumma out did her self this time!!!
    Tyebee yur just thee cutest littul kittygurl….mee iss so glad wee are Cuss-innss!
    Luv Cuss-in Dharth Henry ❤ ❤

8. felineopines

Great fill ins! And great photos. The Tribe of Five want’s to know where you got that pawsome harness. We’re looking for some new ones since Oliver and I keep growing out of the ones we have.
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Alberto

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )