Sunday Selfies with Shoko and Tyebe

I’s wanna try again Shokos, *hic*.  Ok, you can Tyebe.  Just relax.  Let me tell everyone where to go first, Shokos.   Hmmm, that doesn’t sound very polite, Tyebe.  What me’s means is yous should go to The Cat On My Head to view the other anipals posing for yous pleasure or better yet join in the fun with yous selfie.

I’s was busy outside in the backyard again today but mes did take a couple of selfies.

Me scared meself with this closeup! I’s didn’t know mes nose was so big.

The other pictures weren’t much better so mes lost the magic touch. Shokos came to the rescue and took our picture together. She is smart. See we actually get along but don’t tell mom. We like freaking her out. mol *hic*

SHOKO…BLACK
TYEBE…ROYAL BLUE

48 thoughts on “Sunday Selfies with Shoko and Tyebe

1. foguth

Shoko and Tyebe, I liked the one with the two of you together because I learned how fast you were growing, Tyebe…. Wow, you’re getting big!
    I have a stuffy nose from allergies & feel just like your nose selfie, though my nose isn’t nearly as cute 😉

Mes growing like an old weed mom says. I’s have lotsa fun chasing Shokos outside in the backyard. Mom lets me run in the backyard without my leash but has all the exits blocked off. Sorry, yous nose feels so big with allergies. It must be awful.

Tyebe

Mom works hard at the garden. It still has weeds. Mes don’t think she does a very good job but she tries. I’m bound to get a better selfie of meself next time. mol *hic*

Tyebe

2. franhunne4u

Good to see the two of you enjoying each other’s company! And no, I will not tell your human slave.
    And the big nose – is just that big because all the cuteness doesn’t fit into a smaller size.

3. erinthecatprincess

Aww, great to see you both getting on, albeit clandestinely, MOL
    Ah, Tyebe, the selfie thing will come. Do what I do and get the staff to do extra practice sessions until they get it right, MOL
    Toodle pips
    ERin

Oh Tyebe your “up close and purrrsonal” selfie is adorable. Love it. Also love the photo of you and your big sister out in the garden. I promise not to tell your Mom that really and truly you two are getting along just fine – it’s probably more fun making her think you can’t stand to be around each other!!!! HAHAHAHAH

Love, Teddy

5. Roby Sweet

Yeah, you never want to get a close-up of your nose, Tyebe, it’s not a good look for any of us! The selfie of you and Shoko together is so sweet. Happy Canada Day to you all! 🙂

6. catladymac

Yes – Happy Canada Day ! (I am watching the Blue Jays game right now.) And what a wonderful selfie of both of you ! Purrs !

7. angelswhisper2011

What an adorable picture of you and Shoko, Tyebe, very sweeeeeetieeee ❤ Your Selfie is purrfect too. Selfies have to be that way, Tyebe…MOL 😀 Pawkisses for a wonderful week ahead 🙂 ❤

Tyebe, it’s me Sawyer. It is very hard for us kittens to judge the distance from our face to the camera lens. I have taken the same type of selfies….nothing but nose. You look adorable, and worrying about your nose is silly! I’m certain outside feels more like neutral territory to Shoko, which is why she is more accepting there. And not to worry, by the time winter arrives, you’ll be best buddies. Thanks so much for hopping with us. Hugs and purrs, Sawyer

9. NylabluesMum

Mew mew mew Cuss-inn Tyebee mee ferst selfie looked ALOT like yurss!! So trust mee yur nose iss NOT THAT BIG!!! Mew mew mew…
    An Shoko you an Tyebee tooked a grate nose 2 nose selfie! Purrfect!!
    ~~~head rubsss~~~ Cuss-inn Dharth Henry~~~

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )