Thankful Thursday

A ha….what are you doing, Tyebe.  Who me’s?  Well, I’m happy I can jump on the hamper and now I can walk on the rim of the hamper. mol *hic*

Whoops!! Me’s not very steady on such a thin rim. How will I’s get out, Shokos?

Try leaping out. Ok, Shokos. *several leaps later* It’s not workin’ Shokos. I guess you’ll have to sleep in their Tyebe. It will be quiet tonight around the joint with you tucked in the hamper.  No!!  I don’t wanna sleeps in here.

Maybe I can dig my way out. Whatcha doin’ in the hamper Tyebe? Here let me help you out. There you go little one.

It’s Brian’s Thankful Thursday today Tyebe, what are you most thankful for today.                                                                  I’m most thankful for mom’s help in getting out of that hamper.  It was kinda stinky in there, Shokos.  I didn’t want to sleep in there….P.U.  It’s more fun leaping on you. mol *hic*                                                       I’ll ignore that, Tyebe.  I have hissed on and on about it but you never listen.  Friends, go to Brian’s Home and visit the thankful anipals.  Click on the blog host and be on your way.                                                                                                                                Have a great Thursday friends and we’ll see you on the flip-flop.  What’s a flip-flop Shokos?  Sssh….that’s a story for another day Tyebe.

SHOKO…..BLACK
TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
MOM…..MAROON

42 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday

Oh my! Good thing your Mom came along to help you out of the hamper…..it might be comfy on top of those clothes for a while but after a while you might want FOOD or the litterbox so it’s better NOT to hop in there in the first place! Lesson learned??

2. Comedy Plus

Being in the hamper isn’t the best smelling place to be. I’m glad you got help out. I’m guessing you won’t do that again.

Have a purrfect Thankful Thursday you two. My best to your mom. ♥

3. databbiesotrouttowne

wavez two ewe shoko N ty…..ewe both R lookin gorgeouz thiz thurzday… N ty, we gotta agreez…de hamperz mite be a fun place ta vizit….but sleepin in ther iz outta de questshunz !!! 🙂 ♥♥

They sure are, Cody. Cwap! This wee girl is odd and terribly nosy. Tyebe seems to get caught everywhere and swears she’s dying. I don’t know how many times mom has rushed in to help this screaming baby.

True…the lining says baby but I’s no stinkin’ baby….no way, me’s a big kitty now but not quite big enough for the hamper. Me’s never thought of climbing inside the hamper. Great idea…me’s will climb next time I fall in.

Tyebe

4. Genevieve Petrillo

Yikes, T. That could’ve been a dangerous situation. Clear to see it’s WAAAY too high to leap out of. You might have had to live in there forever. Thank goodness for moms. They always get to the right place at the right time.

Love and licks,
    Cupcake

5. NylabluesMum

Mee-you Tyebee you must have been a bit scared inn thee Pee U hampurr!!! Mee iss fankfull Aunty Jean found you an tooked you out of there. Do you know how adoorabull you are??? Seereusslee adoorabull….
    An Shoko yur foto iss heelareeus! Tyebee sure keepss you busy doessn’t shee???
    ❤ LUV ❤ Cuss-inn Dharth Henry ❤

1. NylabluesMum

Cuss-inn Shoko you sound just like LadyMum when mee was a kitt. Shee used to nap when mee napped! Mew mew mew….shee said mee was like havin a Hu’man kitt!! 😉

6. Deziz World

Hmmmmmm A hamper…Me needs to find one of those fur Raena. Just me’s luck she’d be able to jump or climb out. MOL Big hugs girls.

Dezi and Raena

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w