Sunday Selfie with Tyebe

Woohoo, it’s The Cat On My head’s Sunday Selfie day and I’s went out in the yard for me selfie.  Just click on the blob name…oh sorry, me’s mean blog name and see all the fun anipals posing for you.

Some guy said kittens under the age of 3 months can’t get any enjoyment out of catnip.  I’s was a bit reserved at first.

Well I’s 3 months and 4 days so me’s enjoying the cwabs out of it. mol *hic*

What makes me’s feel so good when I’s chomp down on this plant?
I’s wonder if Shokos knows about this catnip stuffs?  Me’s must ask her tonight when I’s jump on her head.

That was fun, mom. Let’s do it again. No…awww, you’re mean to me’s. I’s a good girl I’s am and deserve more nip. Tomorrow? OK, deal….tomorrow.

Have a happy Sunday friends.

50 thoughts on “Sunday Selfie with Tyebe

1. Marv

Oh WOW! Tyebe—YOU got to go outside!?!? I only get to in my Catio! Mom says we will try to take me out more this year. I am hoping so!
    And FRESH NIP! You mean I could eat it like I do my cat grass? Its not always dried out!?!
    THat would be WONDERFUL!
    Purrs
    MArv

2. erinthecatprincess

Oooh you got spoiled there, young Tyebe, in my day we had to be of age, whatever that is, before we got to try…. maybe that just meant on a Sunday? MOL
    Great active rolling nip selfies, too!
    Toodle pips
    ERin

Tyebe you look fabulous in your red harness! It suits your furs so nicely…..looks like you are enjoying that nip farm you have in your backyard. I hope Shoko got some good sniffs too. Happy Sunday to you and your big sister!

4. The Island Cats

Tyebe, you sure look like you were having fun out there. I got to go outside yesterday, too. And I ate catnip! ~Wally

Tyebe, that looks like amazingly great fun…not just the nip but getting to roll in the dirt as well.Hope you didn’t have to get a bath. Thanks for joining us on our hop. Say “hey,” to Shoko from all of us. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

6. NylabluesMum

Rite on Tyebee gurl!!! Yur purrgressin so well. An you look furabuluss inn yur harness Cuss-inn.
    Wish yur new Pappaw a Happy Pappaw’ss Day frum us here…
    ~~head rubsss~~ Cuss-inn Dharth Henry~~ an {{hugsss}} LadyMum 🙂

Liked by 2 people

7. Valentine

Tyebe, I wanna come over and enjoy some of that nip stash with you! My nip is only a few inches tall and has only a few leaves. I think your nip is like a magic beanstalk. Maybe it reaches a palace in the sky!

8. Deziz World

MeOW Tyebe, you look like you’re doin’ great on your leash and harness. You’re even gettin’ to go outside and get some furesh air while stayin’ safe. Big hugs

Dezi and Raena

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )