Thanks For Thursday

What a hectic week.  Most of the perennial flowers have been planted this week.  Mom wants to finish planting by the end of next week.  Dad is making a raised garden for my veggie garden.

Everyone seems busy except Tyebe…notice new spelling! She is hanging in the house sleeping and generally biting everything in sight.

Today is Thankful Thursday at Brian’s Home.  Come join us.  Click on the blog hop name and be swept out to sea….sorry I mean be swept over to Brian’s Home.

I’s am going to tell yous what is the most thankful ting for me today. I was tinking about this earlier and figured I’s have many tings to be thankful for but the most terrific item today has been the basket on moms desk. Why?

Cause it makes a perfect backdrop for me’s centerfold as Miss Kitty Litter of 2018. mol *hick*

38 thoughts on “Thanks For Thursday

1. easyweimaraner

a basket full of joy ;OO)))) and we love your raised garden… the mama wants one too and the dad said he can make her one… and she will be surprised and happy with it… suprised? yes… butt happy? …not sure LOL

Tyebe! That’s quite a centerfold snap there little girl – you have a future in modeling for sure. You do look happy in your basket on Mom’s desk and I hope that you are working on insisting your big sister be NICE to you in spite of your biting. Your teefs are baby teef and you are probably “shedding” them and needing to BITE BITE BITE. Just don’t do that on Shoko or your Mom and Dad and all will be well. The raised beds look FABULOUS!

Love, Teddy and Mom too

I notice Shoko gets quite snippy when I bite her! When I bit her head, she was fit to be tied. Mom was not impressed with either one of us. My mouth gets so itchy though.

Tyebe

3. Amy

Hi Shoko. Would you please ask your Dad if he would come make us some raised beds, too? We’ll feed him well, give him a soft bed, and treat him right while he is here. 🙂
    Did Tyebe not want to be a buzz, buzz, bee?

4. Valentine

Oh yes, you would make an adorable centerfold! I don’t sleep in baskets, ’cause Mom has them full of magazines. Wow, magine all the nip that your humans will grow for you in those raised garden beds! Hugs!

5. Marv

Tyebe! WoW!
    Goodness!
    I am totally lost for words at your beautiousness!
    You are definitely this man cat’s purrfect centerfold.
    purrs
    Marv

6. darlamsands

Oh, beautiful raised beds. We’re struggling to grow vegetables and flowers. It’s tough when the weeds keep trying to take over and I can no longer handle the heat. Happy Gardening!

The heat is a tough one. If, you can’t handle it….take cover often. Hubby is trying a solution of vinegar and epsome salts. Let me know if you ant the measurements to try. So far the weeds have not come back.

Jean

8. Pingback: Feline Friday & Friendly Fill-ins – Comedy Plus

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w