Getting To Know Ya and Being Thankful

Mom, Tyeebe is annoying!  So were you when you first came here.  I don’t care for her, can you take her back? You still have the receipt don’t you?  Actually, I never got a receipt Shoko.  You mean she was,  “on sale.”  Like no exchange no returns.  Something like that.  You’ll get used to her, Shoko. Hmmph!  I don’t think so.

SHOKO…..BLACK
MOM…..MAROON
TYEEBE…..ROYAL BLUE                                                        I’m not used to some furry starring at me when I eat. It’s kinda rude.

I’s not rude!  I’s learnin’ from a master.  You seems to know whats you’re doin so I follows you.

There’s an odd smell around you. Quite unpleasant really. NO WAY…I bathes myself often. I was the cleanest of my brothers and sisters.

Well, I hate to tell you this but you still stink.

Oh, it might be the poo I tripped over in the kitty litter. Did you trip over it Tyeebe or jump on it? How did yous know I jumped on it, Shoks?  Cause that’s what I used to do.  The more you walk on it, the more it looks like a pancake.  Really?  I must try it. Maybe I could throws the poo pancakes at you.  We could call the game, “Poos on yous!” mol…”hick” Good idea Tyeebe!  Mom will have cleaned the poos out by now so we can’t play today.

You know you’re going to get a bath when mom smells you.  That involves waters, doesn’t it?  Already I don’t like waters.

Hey it’s Thankful Thursday at Brian’s Blog today.  You pose for it Tyeebe.  Me Shoks??  Thank yous, big sis.  I’m thankful for being in a happy house with yous, Shoks

Let’s have a nap until mom appears again Tyeebe.

I’s for sleeping anytimes, Shoks.

46 thoughts on “Getting To Know Ya and Being Thankful

Oh you probably do NOT want a bath little Tyeebe so I suggest you stop stepping in poo! I think if you just keep trying to play with Shoko she will eventually just give up and become you bestest and closest pal. You truly are adorable and eventually ADORABLE will win over STUBBORN!

Love, Teddy

2. Memories of Eric and Flynn

I thought she was going to pounce on your tail! does she do that? Maybe she will stop walking in the poop when she finds out what a bath is. She is very cute.

3. Edie Chase

Well, if you’re stuck with her, at least start to mold her to do your bidding. ; ) I’m sure Tyeebe will grow on you, Shoko.

4. NylabluesMum

Tyebee wee are smitten with you littul kitten!! Yur adoorabull….Cuss-inn Shoko it seems littul gurl lookss uppy to you all ready. How sweet is THAT?
    An anytime iss thee BESTEST timem fur a nappie Cuss-inn Tyebee!
    ~~~head rubsss~~~ Cuss-inn Dharth Henry~~~

His Cuss-in Dharths. I do like Shoks, She is a little impatient but then she’s not used to mes. She will be very used to me soons. You are so right, anytime is a great nappy time. mol*hick*

Tyeebe

1. NylabluesMum

Mew mew mew Cuss-inn Tyebee yur so adoorabull mee iss sure Cuss-inn Shoko will accept you soon. Shee furgetss what it iss like to be itty bitty!!! Mee STILL acts itty bitty kitty krazy an mee all most 4 yeerss old!
        Wanna go fur a happy nappy now??
        ❤ LUV ❤ Cuss-inn Dharth Henry ❤

5. Amy

Three food bowls just for you, Shoko? Where is Tyee’s? I think you will have lots of fun throwing poo at each other, he, he, he.

6. databbiesotrouttowne

shoko N Tyeebe…thanx for sharin de tipz bout poo pancake…thiz soundz like an awesum game; N prep iz rite up R alley !!!… 😉 best two ewe both…sooner N ya think.. ewe will bee BFF’s ♥♥♥ happee week oh end ~~

No problems fishy ones. The poo game is great, I get many mol froms it. You may stink afterward though. If, you can get your moms to play, she’ll stink too and maybe not notice your smells. mol *hick*

Tyeebe

Hi Wally, Ernie and Zoey. When Tyeebe is not so much of a flit I plan to teach her how to live in Shoko’s world. Right now, she’s too much of a twit to hold a thought more than 2 minutes.

Shoks

7. Piglove

aaww my heart melts Tyeebe. You have a great teacher in Shoko to teach you the ways. You two will get along fabulously. Don’t let Shoko fool you. We all know Shoko secretly loves you. XOXO – Bacon

8. Valentine

Shoko, your lil’ sisfur is the cutest! She reminds my mom of when she got a white Persian kitten years ago. She had it for over 17 human years! I think that poo pancake game will get kinda sticky and stinky fur sure. I think that’s a game for doggies! Tee hee hee.

9. BionicBasil

Oh Shoko, we’re were laughing so much [oops sorry!] Poos on yous!!! Tyeebe is just so adorable, cute, sweet, adorable – oh we used that one already – Tyeebe is an epic little kitty and we just know that mew two will get on in no time at all!

Big hugs

Basil & Co xox

I guess we’ll get along eventually but she is a nit wit. She runs right at my face and wonders why I hit her but that doesn’t stop her, she just keeps running at me. I guess next week this event will be history but what a pain. Geesh!

Shoks

11. mommakatandherbearcat

Tyeebe’s precious and looks so adorably innocent! Then again, that one shot looks like she’s got designs on your tail, Shoko. She can’t take Kali’s place, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t be great friends.

12. Deziz World

Oh Shoko!!!!! Girl, you have a new furiend!!! Meow Tyeebe, nice to meet ya’. Me has a great idea Shoko, you can come visit with me and Raena can go and keep Tyeebe busy, ya’ know, when you get fed up and stuff. MOL ConCats, we can’t wait to get better acquainted. big hugs fur all

Dezi and Raena

13. Marv

Oh Shoko! You are just so furry lucky! Are you mentoring her to be a Cat From Hell? Nellie er Queen Penelope – thinks “she is coming along well”.
    Purrs Marv (the angel)

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )