Sparks From Mother Nature

Where are you Shoko?  SILENCE  Guess, she’s gone outside.

There you are rolling in the flower garden.  Well, ya, the dirt is nice and warm.  You really ought to try it mom.
Thanks, Shoks but this weeding has to be done. Aww…you really do miss out on the finer things in life cause you have to do silly cwap. The weeds just come back again.

Today is Annie from McGuffy’s Reader’s positive message day. Let’s get some pictures of Mother Nature’s gifts to us, Shoko. I don’t think so, mom. I’m pretty happy here. You won’t screw up the pictures to badly without me so show me your stuff.

Well, here are some tulips that have reached for the sun and are ready to bloom.

Two weeks ago I took this picture of the tree in the Lane.
Today this is the tree.

Our positive message for Sparks is:

Think positive and have a great week.

I laughed so hard at this meme….it reminded me so much of Kali. Please enjoy.

38 thoughts on “Sparks From Mother Nature

1. erinthecatprincess

Rolling is greta fun, no matter where…. though I have learnt that rolling in ants is NOT recommended MOL Oooh your plant life is coming on in leaps and bounds, nature is wonderful that way, just like us, all we need is a little warmth and a nice bed and we flourish….
    Toodle pips and purrs
    ERin

Rolling is wonderful and in warm dirt it’s lovely. Soon I’ll be out all day and enjoying the veggie garden. Mom says she has a surprise for me this year.

I hate surprises…they usually are bad.

You probably like to cuddle. I’m not the cuddling type. If, I touch mom when I’m sleeping, that’s considered a deep loving moment. Cuddling and dirt don’t go well together. To my happiness nobody wants to try and cuddle when I’m dirty. mol

Gosh Shoko it won’t be long before your Mom has all kinds of stuff planted in that garden – how is your nip plant doing? Meanwhile, there’s plenty of DIRT for a nice dirt-bath. I do that and it drives my Mom nuts. I kinda like that (hahaha). Happy Monday!

3. easyweimaraner

you are so super right… we did such a walk on saturday… and it was like a push up bra for our souls :O))) …the mama wants to come to you to have the tulips again this years… ours are all gone with the wind… just some green sticks with a black thingy on top….

A “push up bra for the soul.” How poetic. Tulips are wonderful and so bright after snow and brown grass. I would say the tulips are the pink panties of early bloomers.

1. Piglove

Mother Nature is weird and moody like that for sure! Maybe we send her some hormones? Snorts with piggy laughter. XOXO – Bacon

4. Amy

You have the right idea, Shoko. Mom and Dad ran off to be in nature all weekend and left us at home. I rolled around in a muddy puddle while they were on their way home (isn’t that experiencing nature?), and the sitter had to clean me up. Revenge is sweet. Luvs, Xena

1. jean m. mueller

The snow is finally gone and the beautiful outdoors is calling.Mom didn’t notice right away but I sneaked out while she took out the trash. When she realized I was not inside she panicked and ran outside in the dark night calling my name.I called back and ran to her.I was so scared and couldn’t stop telling her about it. Mom told me”Don’t you ever try that again! You need to stay safe!”

I think we really appreciate the change in seasons because of that darned snow keeping us cold for so long. Bindi, was it who ran outside? You are not used to being out and it would be scary. Stay inside and enjoy bird TV.

Shoks

Joanie is so jealous, she wants to roll in the dirt. The one time she snuck outside, that is what she did. She is so desperate that when I sweep the floor, she rolls in the litter 🙂 Great spark. XO

6. The Island Cats

There’s nothing better than a good roll in the dirt. We wish we could get outside more to do it.

7. cecilia07

What a wonderful Sparks….the great out of doors and fresh air and sun is rejuvenating
    Hugs madi’s Mom

8. Madi

we came back to change our log in information. We don’t have a wordpress account…we used to but it was set up accidentally and we can’t get rid of it. MOL
    Hugs madi and mom

9. Valentine

Shoo, I think those flowers will grow wonders now that you have hugged and luved on the soil. Mom loves walks in nature, but she hates when she accidentally steps in any kind of poo. She’ll never step in mine, ’cause I bury it nicely in my box.

There is no need for kitty’s to leave poo out where peeps could step in it. Although, it is funny when they step in it. Mom does a little dance and uses HBO words. mol. Kali never covered her stuff but I always covered it for her. Her paws really hurt her. Some cat goes poo on the lawn and this drives mom up the wall. Neighbours!! They can stink…hehe

Shoo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )