Thankful Thursday

What a day it’s been. It was 16C (61F) here with sunshine so I padded about the garden and chased Juno home. Then I sprawled out in the dirt. This will happen tomorrow too. I am very happy to get out and do my thing. There are even flies showing up to buzz about my head.

After a day of fresh air and examining the garden, I need a place to let my fur down but still see what mom’s doing.Right here on her desk is perfect for me to make sure she is not out running around with other kitties.  You never can tell with her.

You realize it’s Thankful Thursday at Brian’s Home.  Click on the name of the blog hop host and join us. So I am saying I am most thankful for today is this soft basket on mom’s desk.  It”s so cozy that I’m getting sleepy. *yawn*
Actually, mom is not all that interesting when she’s on the computer. So I will say nightie nite and don’t let the bed fleas bite.What are you thankful for this Thankful Thursday?

24 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday

1. angelswhisper2011

That’s a nice spot on the desk so you can keep an eye on your mommy, Shoko 😀 So glad you can finally go outside too and use your paws when you’re surrounded by those flies 😀 Pawkisses for a wonderful Thankful Thursday 🙂 ❤

Liked by 2 people

Shoko what a great spot to keep an eye on Mom and snooze! I bet you are anxious to get out and begin your annual gardening with Mom. Better keep an eye on the neighborhood cats once that catnip plant gets BIG!

3. jean m. mueller

There are still patches of snow here in NW Wisconsin but it has been up in the 60s so it’s time to start bugging Mom to bring us outside. Love, Bindi and Sasha

That does look like a nice spot to snooze, you are a lucky girl. Why did you chase Juno home though? Isn’t it nice to have a friend? XO

Yes, it’s nice to have a friend and she knows I’m her friend but I must establish the fact I’m the big boss around here. Besides I hiss much better now…..no more sputtering hiss but a big ‘spit in your face’ hiss.

I’m right proud of my hiss. mol

5. Comedy Plus

It’s lovely that you can go outside and that you have a basket near mom when she’s working on the computer. Okay it’s good that you have a place to nap.

Have a purrfect Thankful Thursday. My best to your mom. ♥

6. finleywestie

We snoopervise our folks, too.. and wiff 3 pups and 3 cats in dis house, dat’s a lot of snoopervisin’! I’s grateful fur it being sunny here today instead of rainin’ like yesterday… we don’t git our walkies when it’s rainin…

7. Three Chatty Cats

Oh Shoko, you look so nice and cozy in that basket on your mom’s desk. How nice of her to put one there for you. My desk is too cluttered. So the cats have to make do with just finding room where they can fit. And somehow, they always DO fit.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w