Filling In Fun on Friday.

Annie of McGuffy’s Reader and Ellen of 15 and Meowing are having their fill-in the blanks day.  This is a chance for us to get to know each other better.

SHOKO…..BLACK
MOM…..MAROON

I will do the first two sentences.

1.  THE SNOW…..keeps me…..AWAY FROM THE VEGETABLE GARDEN.  OR I WOULD BE OUT THERE SCRATCHING UP THE SOIL TO GET THE AIR MOVING IN IT AGAIN.                                             AWW…..I HAVE DREAMS OF THE SOFT AND WARM DIRT.

2  HERE A SCRATCH THERE A TINKLE is the secret to ….. THE VEGETABLE GARDEN.

Your turn mom.
3. A friend…..IS SOMEONE THAT WILL VISIT REGARDLESS OF HOW DEEP THE SNOW IS.

4. Right now, I am thankful…..IT’S NIGHT TIME AND I CAN GET INTO MY HOUSECOAT AND SLIPPERS.

NO PICTURE OF ME LOUNGING ABOUT.

34 thoughts on “Filling In Fun on Friday.

Great filling in today Shoko and Mom Jean! You’re right about friends – even piles of snow won’t keep them away when you need them. I bet both of you are anxious to get your yearly garden going – Spring is just a hop skip and jump away now!

A mighty big hop, skip, and jump away here. The first thing is the snow to leave. This is a great celebration time. People take bets on the day and time the snow leaves completely in Prince George. Gotta make one’s entertainment where one can. The same goes for the lakes. Then we have to wait for the ground to thaw out. If the rains come, the ground thaws faster. The finally step is the warmth in the soil. This could take a couple of months. Still, mom and I will be sitting out in the snow today.

I wish I could Dai$y and Tuna. There is no dirt here yet. Still lotsa snow but it’s going down. The picture was my memory of last year. I will roll my furs off when I finally can touch dirt and some rolls will be for you fishie friends.

Shoko.

Thank you both for participating in the fill-ins. Excellent gardening advice Shoko, I will have to bring one of my kitties out to tinkle 🙂 And tell your mom it doesn’t have to be night to put on her housecoat, I am in my pajamas all day whenever I am home. Have a nice weekend! XO

I feel lazy if I don’t get dressed pretty soon after getting up. I still hear my mom calling me “lazy bones” and saying, “My God girl, what if someone visits you…like the queen?” The queen stops by frequently! haha

Jean

You don’t change into pj’s anymore? Maybe you wear them all the time like those young girls at the grocery store in their pj bottoms. I can’t tell about their top as they have a snow jacket on.

Jean

3. Madi

I hear you on the night time happiness. My favorite time of day is 7pm when I take my shower and slip on my PJs, comfy bedroom shoes and bathrobe
    Hugs Cecilia

Mom wouldn’t dare have a shower everyday, she’d dry up and look like a prune. A very dry climate here. It’s a wonder tumbleweeds aren’t blowing down the street. You two seem to change into nightwear about the same time. We should do a survey. hehe

We have less snow now. We do justice to the name, “The Great White North.” Can you imagine the happiness the enfolds when this white ship is gone. For a month we chat with everybody we see.

Shoko and Jean

You are so right BC and EM. Kali didn’t quite believe in dirt actually helping the skin and fur. She was a total neat freak. She swore bug poo would give you the fly flu. She was a character.

4. jean m. mueller

Up to 15 inches of the white stuff is predicted with very strong winds.We are so glad to be safe and warm inside. Love,Bindi and Sasha

5. Deziz World

Aaaaaaaaaaaaw awnty Jean, mommy says it’s your house, you oughtta be able to run ’round in your housecoat and slippers all day ifin ya’ wanna. Shoko!!! Is that you rollin’ ’round in the dirt gettin’ all dirty? Big hugs

Dezi and Raena

6. Suzanne Gunter McClendon

You are such a beautiful kitty, Shoko. I bet rolling around in that dirt is fun. I wouldn’t try it because I wouldn’t be able to get back up once I got down there. haha

Oooh I wish we could get snow like that!

Have a blessed weekend!

7. Marv

Hi Shoko…yet ANOTHER day of rain here. We have had more rain in the first half of April than we usually have in the whole month! AND I was talking to Ninja in Calgary…they are having snow-ma-geddon….
    I can’t wait for some warm days.
    Purrs
    Marv

Holy cwap!! We are finally mild….for us. The snow is off the backyard completely except for small patches. We are going to have burgers and hot dogs on the BBQ tomorrow evening. Woohoo, the first BBQ of the year. You guys will be through the rain soon enough and summer is always a dream down there. Last week, a year ago, we were visiting..

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )