I Spy With My Little Eye…

I was just sittin’ on the deck.  The part without snow.  The sun was warm on my side.  I spotted some hooligan trying to get at my nip and said a silent curse under my breath.  Apparently, mom heard my silent curse so I wasn’t as silent as I thought.  She came runnin’ out, slipped and hobbled back into the house.  No words, or nothin’!  Next, I saw the introoder leaving the nip patch…the nip hasn’t grown enough to raid. mol  Get outta here you sucker!

Yep, it was snowing again but not much.  I spied a feathered fiend on my steps.  He was not completely black and I was at a loss….what is this thing?

Enjoy your day my friends.

45 thoughts on “I Spy With My Little Eye…

1. jean m. mueller

Looks like a robin Shoko. They are around here too.Poor things,not much food for them with all the snow. Spring come soon.

UHOH…your nip is already being raided by an introoder? Kinda early for that isn’t it? Even that robin looked confused that Spring is still SNOWY up there in Canada land!

3. Piglove

Oh no! Is your mom okay from slipping?? She sounds like my mom slipping and sliding through life – snorts. Hope she is okay. And with that colorful of a bird does that mean snow is leaving? I hope so for you. XOXO – Bacon

4. Amy

I can’t believe you still have that much snow in April! May it warm up soon. Please tell your Mom she got some great shots of you and of the bird aka Robin. And love the meme of the cat writing with the bird quill. 🙂

We usually have snow up to the end of April and then it’s mud and brown grass season also known as Spring break up. The 24th of May long weekend has all us Canucks out making like cats digging in the soil for our gardens.

Jean and Shoko

5. databbiesotrouttowne

shoko….faaaaaaaaaaaaaa….was thiz bass terd burd tryin ta get at yur nip…….they like ta tozz grazz N mulch all over de place round heer tryin ta get ta OUR fishin wermz……

we hope yur mom iz all rite ♥♥

6. Comedy Plus

I hope your mom is okay after that slip. Yikes.

You need to keep watch on your nip or that pesky critter will take all of it.

Have a purrfect day. My best to your mom. ♥

mol…No problem there. I’ve never caught a bird in my life! Cow Kitty used to bring me a bird occasionally and I’d play with it but he’s moved so I am not going to get another. I prefer mice but haven’t caught one of those in many years either. Kali was a peacenik and didn’t believe in killing others so I got out of the killing mode. Spring will arrive no problem.

8. Mary McNeil

Yup, that is a robin, They are down here in NE Ohio too – and we had snow yesterday and are having a thunderstorm now, so I think they are as confused as the weather folks, Hope your Mom is ok after her slip !

9. Marv

Hi Shoko!
    Mom tells me that Calgary is just as cold as where you are and that she can remember SNOW every month several years. I am so glad that she got some sense and moved to Vancouver!
    I hope you get spring sooN!
    BTW we got robins here too!
    Purrs Marv
    PS Mom sends Purrayers to your Mom

10. angelswhisper2011

OMC such a little birdie, nipped from toe to feather…no wonder your nip doesn’t grow, Shoko…MOL 😀 Warm Pawkisses for a Sunny Day and hope your mom’s allright after the slip 🙂 ❤

11. Angelic Clowder

I hope your mom is ok!! The snow is coming here again! We’re not even in Canadia land but we’ve got another storm coming out way!

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w