Friday fill-ups

Friday means a Fill-In type of day.  Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Annie of McGuffey’s Reader came up with this terrific blogging event.                                                         1. I am the…PROTECTOR AND CODMOTHER….. in my family.  Datroutsotabbietowne understand what the Codmother can do when the need calls for her participation.

2. I have …..NADA/NIX/ NONE…..sibling(s).  Kali was my sis but she is waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge.  I will see her again.
3. I am looking forward to …..MY VEGGIE GARDEN…..this Spring.  Mom has started some seeds so they should be huge by the time the planting weekend appears.  This is my garden last year.

4. The first sign of Spring this year was…..UM…..WE HAVEN’T SEEN IT YET.  I could say the peeps wearing sleeveless shirts without a coat but these peeps have a screw loose.  To be out in Spring clothing when it’s -10C is just odd.  Perhaps these poor souls have cabin fever and must express their need for lighter clothing. mol

No no……really mom, I’ve not seen anybody in a swimsuit but shorts and muscle shirt, fur sure.

Have a super weekend and may the Bird of Paradise wish you luck with a dropping from above. mol

Rites of Spring:

29 thoughts on “Friday fill-ups

We’re trying to be patient here about Spring but it’s getting OLD to look outside and NOT see any Spring-like stuff happening! I bet you have the best veggie garden EVER this year Shoko……you and your Mom do a great job with it every year!

Love, Teddy and Mom

2. Comedy Plus

We are in the middle of a huge storm that seems to have no end. It’s supposed to be over on Sunday. I’m sure there will be another storm though. We have lots of flooding in places too. Huge flooding.

I linked this post to Feline Friday.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday. My best to your mom. ♥

3. databbiesotrouttowne

shoko…..best picture of the codmother I’ve seen YET ~~~~~~~~~~ I daresay I do hope spring arrives soon for all of us…we hope mom plants plenty of GRASS for you this year ~~~~~~~ hugs to you from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥♥

4. felineopines

MOL! We know the “need for spring” feeling. And we too, in our mountain habitat have crazy humans who insist on wearing shorts no matter how cold and snowy it is. As a matter of fact, that was the ploy the Feline Human’s mother used to convince the Male Human to move from his southern California home to our mountain location. She said, “It’s not that bad, my UPS guy wears shorts all year.” She was sorta’ right, the demented UPS human does wear shorts all year but winter is still looooong!
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Oliver and The Tribe of Five

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, Shoko, great answers. I know you will see Kali again someday. I bet you will have a fantastic garden this year. Have a nice weekend! XO

6. Cathy Keisha

TW is crazy but not even she is wearing a t shirt in the weather we’ve been having. I guesss Canadians are hardier. The new issue of Catster has a great article about grieving cats that might help you, Shoko.

Can you send us the link please. We never joined Catster because we figured one couldn’t be a specific breed like Siamese and someone told us this was true too.

Shoko and mom Jean

7. Memories of Eric and Flynn

Spring is refusing to arrive here too.
    Don’t mention the Bird of Paradise! we have just come back after a few days away and were sitting on some seats on the sea front and I felt something drop on my head. Yes, a seagull flying overhead decided I was a good target and pooped on my head and right down my back. It’s not good having to wash it out of your hair with freezing cold water on a very cold day in the hand basin of a public toilet, then trying to angle your head under the hand dryer to try and dry it a bit.

hahaha….sorry, we could just picture your expression! heheheeh…best laugh we’ve had all day. I know those birds can be a pain but what is it that peeps say…’Getting hit with bird duty is a sign of good luck.’ I don’t know how they figure that cause the guy was unlucky enough to get duty on himself.

Take care and stay away from the beach.

Shoko and Mom Jean

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )