Be Free Kali

A sad day here at Fort Meezer.  We helped Kali to the Rainbow Bridge.  Kali was on my lap when she passed.  Her head was resting in my hand.  The transition was very smooth and quick.  I will write more when life seems more settled.

A few words from Buddy.                                                          MOM…..MAROON

96 thoughts on “Be Free Kali

1. Carole Schulman

Please accept my condolences on your loss of Cali. I didn’t know your girl until now. I wish I had. XX
    Katie Isabella in Blogspot.

2. Pingback: Chatting Cats: Pussy Willows And Features | Deziz World

3. Pingback: On duty Purr-amedic an Bye Bye Cuss-inn Kali | Purrince Siddhartha Henry

4. Valentine

Oh dears. I am so sorry. A cry a tear but hope the tear will turn into a beautiful, white cloud that all the kitties, including Kali that have gone OTRB will know is love from us all that remain here on land.

5. Patzy and Miss Juliea

Such a sweet little girl will be missed by all her family and friends. I want to say that I truly admired Kali for becoming a crotchety cougar and standing up to society and having a beau such as Buddy without worrying about what anyone else says. Mommy says that is the kind of older woman she wants to be. She will do what she likes and makes her feel good. And that was Kali. She also loved her family very much and all us kitties and humans needs to remember for that.

Be happy across the Bridge, little girl. Happiness is, after all, where you make it! We are all counting on you to stay happy.

Luvz, Patzy and Miss Juliea

6. BionicBasil

Guys, sorry it’s taken us a couple of days to get here, we are so, so dreadfully sorry and sad that Kali departed offur the Rainbow Bridge… **wipes tears away** but we’ll always have the beautiful memories of her pawesome visit with Shoko to BB HQ last April, we’ll neffur forget it!

Sending mew uber big hugs and many gentle purrs

Basil & Co xox

7. thirlthadJohn Bellen

I knew Kali mostly through Tim’s Tomcat Commentary, but could tell she was a unique soul. I am sorry to have read of her passing. What a heartbreak it must be for everyone who cared for this precious cat. Godspeed, Kali.

8. NylabluesMum

Mee-you Aunty Jean yur so brave….mee iss a mess!! Butt mee iss relieved Kali iss no longer sufferin; poor gurl. An mee saw her inn mee dreemss last nite!
    Yur new header is berry purrty….kinda makess us have to accept Cuss-inn Kali iss in Pure Land.
    ~~~head rubsss~~~ Siddhartha Henry~~~

1. NylabluesMum

Deerest Cuss-inn Shoko you can mee-yow to mee. Mee iss there beeside you inn spirit. Mee reememburrss when mee came here it was qiet without Brofur Tyerrone followin mee an mee-yowin at mee all thee time. An trust mee if Aunty Jean could bring Kali back shee wood. Kali iss inn Pure Land an lookin down on youss’ with LUV.
        When you go to sleep tonite ask Kali to come visit inn yur dreemss…..you mite have to ask a few times….bee payshunt! Kali will come to you an comfert you.
        ~~head rubsss~~ Cuss-inn Dharth Henry~~

I do miss her. Way more than I thought I would. Mom went shopping today and put the reusable bag on the floor. Kali used to lay on them when mom put them on the floor. I rolled all over the bag to get Kali’s smell on me. Mom started to cry. It’s a tough time.

Cuss-in Shoks

9. Ida P. Krause

My heart is sad with you as you mourn the loss of your sweet Kali. It is never easy saying good-bye to our furry friends. I pray the memories you have of your darling cat will bring you comfort and joy. Rest in Peace Kali.

10. ATCAD

We are so very sorry for your loss. Purrs of comfort and paws of sympathy from all of us here at Alasandra, The Cats (Scylla, Chimera, Yin & Yang) and Dogs (Fenris & Tuiren)

11. Dennis the Vizsla

hello canadian cats its dennis the vizsla dog hay i am verry sorry to heer that kali had to go away run free over the rainbo bridj kali and hav lots of fun chaysing those moths and butterflies and grasshoppers thru the meddows their!!! ok bye

12. franhunne4u

I know, it’s been a while now, but I do not follow your blog and just drop in infrequently so I found out there is a new little one in your home and I wanted to know what has happened to the other one, Kali. I came across the Gotcha-Day-Post as I searched for answers and my worst fears were confirmed, there, but I still did not know when. So I searched a little longer on your blog backwards – and found this. You know I had to have my tom euthanized 2017 – on the 27th of February? That date was close to home. Hugs.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )