Sunday Selfie with Kali

I just got back from Fiji yesterday with the Crotchety Cougars.  What a trip and a half that was!  We were chased out of Fiji though.  We had a great time.  The Cougars are resting up today except for Allie, Ali, and Shoko.  They’ve gone to Egypt with Cat Scouts.  It’ll do Shoko some good to be with the others and get warm fresh air.

We have had our fill of snow and cold.  We got high winds and snow yesterday so we have another foot of snow.

I know….once you’ve seen a couple of feet of snow, the extra two feet are redundant.  I otta sell all this snow on eBay…..cheap! hehe

The Cat on My Head is putting on the Selfies so pop on over and try a selfie yourself or admire your friend’s handiwork.

Have a super weekend friends.

39 thoughts on “Sunday Selfie with Kali

1. ERin the Cat

Wow, you are very much travelling cats. Two inches of snow is two too many around here, really cramps my style on the mousing front. I think what you all have in Canada and US is just ridiculous, and I really think this country would collapse under weight MOL
    Love the hat selfie!
    Toodle pips and purrs
    ERin

In Canada, at least in the north, the buildings and houses are built to take lots of snow and cold. So it’s only when the temperature gets down to -30C and remains for more than a few days that the cold starts coming through the walls on the north side of the house. I’ve seen enough though….the snow was pretty at first but it doesn’t know when to quit. It’s like asking someone over for coffee and they stay for supper.

Bubble and Squeak

Cougar Kali

My hat…this is the first time mom has put it on me and I kept still…guess I learned my lesson in Fiji….if you don’t wear a hat the sun bakes your brains and you do strange things. hehe Live and learn I say.

Cougar Kali

You look gorgeous, as always. I can tell you had a nice trip. That is a lot of snow . I am glad we had more rain than snow this winter. XO

3. cecilia07

Kali the Fiji sun was so good for our crotchety bones…thank you for the wonderful trip
    Hugs madi your bfff and proudly crotchety

What a hoot! We had a kicking good time. I wonder if we should’ve gone out to the yacht and padded about with those boycats…too late now. You made the trip special Madi.

Proud to be crotchety,

Kali

4. Valentine

What a thrilling trip to Fiji you must’ve had Kali! I bet you got in a lot of sun puddlin’ and got to see birdies of wonderful colors! We got a little snow at my house last week, but not enough to sell on ebay. Tee hee hee. Purrs!

Seems to be a snow year everywhere Valentine. Mom was saying when her and dad moved here it was the fall of 1980 and the coming winter had 12 feet of snow. She was ready to move when the snow left in May. We really never had snow that bad again. Wow…she said the snow was up to their roof on one side,

Kali

5. Memories of Eric and Flynn

Glad you had a good time in the sun! Don’t send us your snow! We hardly ever get it but we have it forecast for next week along with a Siberian blast bringing lower temperatures than we are used to.

Kali, we love your hat. Did you get that in Fiji? It’s nice that both you and Shoko could take trips to much warmer places. Hope that snow melts soon. Thanks for hopping with us. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

7. Patzy and Miss Juliea

Fiji, oh sweet warm wonderful Fiji! We wishes we were there right now. We’ve only had a little snow but more than what is usual and we would be ok with rain. But a nice sunny beach or even a warm rainy beach sounds utterly delightful. We is so jealous, both me and my mommy. But we are happy that you got to go and have a wonderful vacation! Luvz, Patzy

1. Patzy and Miss Juliea

Maybe she can take me with her. She sure loved the weather in Hawaii. Even when it rained. She told me a couple of people ran for cover when it was 80 degrees F and she asked why they were running? They would dry off almost instantly. They told her they were from California. Maybe people from California melt in the rain? Those of us from Oregon welcome the moisture on our skin as long as it’s not freezing? How do you folks from Canada handle the rain? People here don’t even use umbrellas usually. Just hats and hoods.

8. angelswhisper2011

You look gorgeous, Kali. Didn’t we had a great time😸 We have snow now too, not so much as yours though. When you’re going to sell the snow on ebay, you might call it miracle snow, you never know in what state it arrives😹😹Pawkisses for a Happy Day🐾😙😻

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w