Fryday’s Flogged Fill-Ins

Shoko it’s that time again.  You mean Fryday’s Fill-In?  Yep, Ellen of 15 and Meowing did the first two sentences and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader did the last 2 sentences.

Kali will take the first 2 sentences and I will attack the 2 last sentences.

1. My Chinese zodiac animal sign is…..THE HORSE.  The Five Elements of Horse is Fire (Huo), which symbolizes enthusiasm and energy. The animal gives people an impression of independence and integrity. Its spirit is recognized to be the Chinese people’s ethos – making unremitting efforts to improve themselves with passion and diligence.

2. My zodiac sign is……TAURUS…..the Bull.

The pragmatist of the zodiac, the Taurus individual will surprise you with their dependable and steady approach to all life facts. These natives attract wealth and make the best out of the unpredictable.

Does this mean I’ll get all the toys and treats?

3. Income tax season…..MEANS NOTHING TO ME.  I EARN NOTHING SO I’S PAYS NOTHING, IT’S A PEEPS PROBLEM.

4. In hindsight…..I SHOULD HAVE SUCKED UP TO KALI AND SHE WOULD HAVE SHARED HER TREATS.  INSTEAD I WHACKY PAWED HER HEAD.  SHE DIDN’T TAKE KINDLY TO MY WAY OF ASKING FOR HER TREATS.
There you have it, our fill-ins for the week.

Now don’t mess up your Fryday.  Be good and have a boo-boo free day.

We all know Friday smells like fish! mew, mew

33 thoughts on “Fryday’s Flogged Fill-Ins

1. easyweimaraner

the horse and the taurus is a good combination… the mama and me are monkeys and virgos… that is like throwing gas bottles into a fire… bad for my dad who is a rooster and a lion ( whats an oxymoron furst class by istself)

2. Comedy Plus

It’s interesting to see what everyone’s year is. Very fun.

I love it when the kitties answer the questions.

I linked this post to Feline Friday. I too love the smell of Friday.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday. My best to your mom. ♥

Thank you both for these great fill-in answers. I am sorry that Kali wouldn’t share her treats, but I don’t blame her.Have a nice weekend! XO

4. Amy

I guess that explains the meaning of a Bull Market. And I think you have every right to not share your treats with your sister, Kali. Let her be a good girl and beg for her own! (Oh, wait, cats don’t beg, they demand…) ❤

Staring works – they think we’re psychically transmitting some message to them but really we’re just trying to drill holes through their eyes with our STEELY STARES! HAHAHAHAHA

Love, Teddy

mew, mew, mew…..I like that! Does your house smell like fishies all the time? You’d be hungry before you even do anything. I wouldn’t mind a fishie smelling house…..I could look everywhere for fishies. Salmon is delish and mom gets me trout for a change.

6. mommakatandherbearcat

“I SHOULD HAVE SUCKED UP TO KALI AND SHE WOULD HAVE SHARED HER TREATS. INSTEAD I WHACKY PAWED HER HEAD. SHE DIDN’T TAKE KINDLY TO MY WAY OF ASKING FOR HER TREATS.” Shoko, you always crack us up!
    Kali, it’s hard to believe that such a pretty girl could be classified as a bull or a horse … but your personality is every bit as beautiful!

Yes, I must learn from my mistakes. I think I’ll probably repeat them though. Kali is looking in the mirror patting and licking her fur. You did it now! She’ll be asking me to fix her furs as they stick up on her head. I have been telling her it’s her dunce cap coming through. MOL

7. Marv

Hi Ladies! I enjoyed seeing your Mom on Phenny’s Blog this week! And I LOVED your answers to the Fill-ins. I did mine this week late and I added them to my Caturday Art. Mom has been just too busy. Kozmo, Jo Jo, Cinnamon and Dad are coming for a visit…Dad’s truck need fixing. I am happy as Mom has been working terribly long hours and now I will have someone to play with!
    Love and Purrs
    Marv

Thanks for telling us Marv. We went and had a look at it. Yep, that’s us.

Hopefully, your mom will stop[ working as much soon but at least you know you’ll be sitting with treats, Marv. Great fun, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cin and dad will keep you company. ya…have a great weekend.

Shoko and Kali

8. Roby Sweet

Having no income does make tax season a lot easier, doesn’t it? Paisley finds that the whacky paw is good for many things, but getting shared treats is probably not one of them!

Shoko, we had some whacky paws over treats yesterday. Naughty cat Sawyer was involved, of course. He is fixated on food. We assume it is because he was outside without any for we don’t know how long. We really like your and Kali’s photos today. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )