A Selfie of Adventurous Shoko

Welcome to the Great White North.  Dad is moving snow from the hill next to the driveway to the front lawn.  Dad couldn’t put any more snow on the hill so if it snowed more there would be no place to put it.

Today is Selfie Sunday hosted by The Cat On My Head. Try your selfie too. It’s fun. If this is not your cuppa nip go see your friends trying their best to look sophisticated.

The basket may be in a different place but it smells like me.
Smells like treats in here.

This is rather comfy and I can see all around.
*click*….I got it. A picture of me trying out a new position next to mom’s desk.

Have a rest tomorrow friends, you deserve it.

37 thoughts on “A Selfie of Adventurous Shoko

1. Erin the Cat

WOW! That is far too much snow you have there! I love your new viewing spot, in fact I think I could do with a flight of steps to get to my bed! Either that or a stairlift that takes in all the other sleeping spots too MOL
    Toodle pips and purrs
    ERin

2. weggieboy

Shoko has the right idea! I’m glad I don’t have to scoop that much snow, but I did in past. Our driveway abutted the neighbors, so snow had to be pushed to the front yard or the back because the house abutted the driveway on the other side! Too often, I had to move the same snow three times to get it to the front or back pile, and I cursed it all the way! Yep, having so much piled in front or back that I had to move it again further back from the driveway was a regular feature of winter. UGH! I hope you had a nice hot drink and a big hug when your husband finally finished his ordeal, Jean!

There’s not many winters like this…..thank goodness but I used to have to shovel cause hubby was working out of town. However, when he came home he would move the snowbanks for me. I’m fortunate that way.

Jean

Shoko that looks like a very nice spot at the top of the stairs! Easier to observe what’s going on around you and you have a “birds eye view” of any possible invasion by Kali !!

4. Hemingway and Steinbeck

Shoko, you have a wonderful spot for surveying your kingdom. Please tell your dad not to move that snow to our house. We already have enough and Mom really doesn’t want any more. She keeps babbling about spring and flowers and stuff. Have a super week!
    Stereo purrs……….Hemingway and Steinbeck

If you’re not used to it, scary it would be. Driving is rather hairy until they plow the roads. All is looking normal now. The roads have been plowed and they even plowed the Lane. Spring does look very nice from this vantage point.

Shoko and Kali

5. angelswhisper2011

Love your Selfie, Shoko and the place where you took it too…so cozy and warm 🙂 Extra Pawkisses 🙂 ❤
    *to Granny: See, I told you, we don't have to whine about the few millimeters of snow that have fallen down in our Country…have you seen that over here!*

6. Eastside Cats

Yep, we are in the same boat…gotta lug the new snow over to somewhere else, because the old snow piles are too big! And then the ice, which made everything crusty. Yep, even the people are getting crusty, because of all of the snow!

Holy c@rp that is a lot of snow! Best to stay curled in that nice basket, Shoko. Thanks for hopping with us. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer