Selfie Sunday with Kali

Today is Sunday and you know what that means?  No, we don’t get more treats on Sunday, Shoko.  Geesh, good try though.  It’s Selfie Sunday and this Sunday I will be the model.

As you know every week The Cat On My Head hosts this awesome blog hop.  Click on the host’s name and visit the lineup.

Now without further adieu, I present… me:
I was feeling especially royal today so I thought I’d complete the picture.  I dove into my Princess bed and slept like only royalty can sleep. mol

Have a peaceful Sunday and act like royalty.  Pretty soon you’ll feel that way.

KALI—–ORANGE

47 thoughts on “Selfie Sunday with Kali

Kali, you are amazing in your tiara. It suits you purrfecly. We all had a good laugh at the booby trap meme. Dad has a photo of someone using one of those things as a bird feeder. MOL! Thanks so much for hopping. The boys are hoping to see Shoko at Cat Scouts tomorrow. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

A bit of class in my tiara is what the day called for, hehe We’d love to see the picture of the booby bird feeder. It must be awesome. Shoko says she’ll be at the Super Bowl Game today.

Kali

Kali you do look VERY regal in your Princess bed with your crown on……I hope you are treated like royalty today – purrrrhaps breakfast in bed, lunch in bed, and top it off with dinner in bed?

1. Amy

Wow, Kali, diamonds and other bootiful jewels for on 25 cents. I will ask Mom to come to your home to go shopping at Value Village! *puppy licks* Xena

3. Comedy Plus

Every princess should have a tiara. I have one too and wore it recently. Excellent.

I laughed out loud with the booby trap.

Have a purrfect Selfie Sunday. My best to your mom. ♥

4. The Swiss Cats

Nice royal selfie, Kali ! We’re sorry for our lack of comments last week, but Claire had a very busy week, and she finished it with an awful migraine from Friday evening to this morning. Purrs

5. Marv

Once again my tablet has eaten my comment. I shall try to remember what I meowed. Kali, you look wonderful in your tiara, very much like Queen Penelope! And I dod not get the Booby Trap…but Mom did and she laughed so hard, coffee came out her nose!
    Purrs
    Marv

6. NylabluesMum

Cuss-inn Kali or should mee say Purrincess Cuss-inn kali you look toe-tallee ree-gal an fine inn yur tee-air-a…..
    May mee *kiss* yur paw mee Highness??? Mew mew mew….
    ~~~head rubsss~~~ Cuss-inn Dharth Henry~~~

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )