Sparks of Sleep

Annie of McGuffy’s Reader thought it would be a perfect idea to start our week with a positive thought.  We couldn’t agree more.

SHOKO…..BLACK
KALI…..ORANGE

We think that a good night’s sleep is the best remedy for one’s thinking processes. Everything seems fresher and more simplified after a good night’s sleep.

Kali and I understand this quote quite well.

When sleep gently caresses our eyes we fall into her embrace.

Have a great week.

56 thoughts on “Sparks of Sleep

There is a book entitled :The Dali Lama’s Cat.” I read it…it’s cute. However, I couldn’t tell you in real life. His home is no longer Tibet as the Chinese took over so the last I heard he was living in India.

1. jean m. mueller

Ahhh so sweet! I have a photo of Bindi in a very similar pose.She likes to sleep under the covers too. Have a good week,Canadian Cats.😊

2. Piglove

Oh dear friends. I agree to this wholeheartedly. Sleep is the bestest of meditation for sure. Dad does it all of the time. Snorts with piggy laughter. XOXO – Bacon

3. Eastside Cats

Not a lot of sleeping at night, with Manny and Chili Bruce! Actually, that’s a fib; they let me sleep until 5:30 or 6:00 am…then it’s ‘let’s use Mom as a trampoline!’ time…

A very nice comment…I for one, am not cuddly except during the night when everyone is asleep. A quick wake of mom and I’m in heaven even when she falls back to sleep petting me. Kali is a lovable and cuddly kitty. hehe

4. Mary McNeil

So true ! A related quote came from Snoopy (I know – a beagle – sorry !) : “If you think about things at two o’clock in the morning and at noon the next day, you get different answers !”

5. mommakatandherbearcat

Just when I think you two couldn’t get any cuter … I mean it … there’s just something about the two of you that’s different. I don’t know how your Mom resists petting you two when you’re so adorable sleeping!

You two are beyond adorable, as is the kitten in your meme. We completely agree with you. Our dad can sleep for hours anywhere, anytime. Our mom is a terrible sleeper.Says she came out of the womb that way…whatever that means. Stay snoozy, ladies! XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

It must be something about dads. Our dad sleeps like he doesn’t have a care in the world. He probably gave all his cares to mom cause she is a lousy sleeper. I even get up on her pillow and rub my head against hers and she still tosses about.

7. Pingback: Awww Mondays – Comedy Plus

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )