Friday’s Flippin Fun Fill-Ins

We are joining 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader for their Friday Fill_ins this week.  Ellen says she figures out the first 2 sentences and Annie from McGuffy’s Reader did the last 2 sentences.  So we will divide the sentences up between Kali and I.  Kali will mesmerize you with the first 2 sentences.  I will finish it up with the last 2 sentences.

SHOKO…..BLACK
KALI…..ORANGE

1. My guiding word for 2018 is ….HEAT….TURN UP THE HEAT…..78F IS DOABLE, NOT GREAT BUT MANAGEABLE.

2. A house is not a home without …..WARMTH.  WHO WANTS TO SHIVER WHILE THEY WALK ABOUT THE HOUSE.  SUMMER WEATHER INSIDE WOULD BE NICE.  WHILE YOU’RE AT IT, LET’S SEE SOME SUNNY SPOTS.

3. I look forward to…..GARDENING….. this year.  MOM
SAYS WE’RE GOING TO PUT LOTS OF FERTILIZER INTO THE SOIL AND THEN DAD WILL ROTOTILL THE GOOD STUFF THROUGHOUT THE GARDEN.

4. I really need to …..ROLL IN SOME FRESH GROWING NIP….., because…..I’VE LOST THAT FRESH CANADIAN SMELL OF NIP AND A COOL BREEZE ON MY FURS.

There you have it, our views on the sentences provided.

34 thoughts on “Friday’s Flippin Fun Fill-Ins

1. Piglove

Mommy agrees. Warm needs to be here STAT. That woman can’t just stay in the Jeep sitting on her bum warmers all day and night. Snorts and rolls with piggy laughter. XOXO – Bacon

1. Piglove

I know!! I actually got mom off of her bum warmers this weekend and she finished packing a certain box. I tell you… it’s so hard to find good help these days. We hope you love the contents… of course by delivery standards – you might get it by your birthday – snorts. Love ya’ll!! XOXO – Bacon

2. Comedy Plus

Heat is a good thing. I don’t like being cold either.

Love the graphic at the end. Made me laugh out loud.

I linked this post to Feline Friday.

Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥

Cold is unpleasant. No two ways about it. In the cold weather, even the crows didn’t show up. They always show up in the schoolyard across the street but the cold weather knocked them off their usual pattern. It is warmer. Still cold but not painfully so,

Thank you for linking us to you for Feline Fridays. We appreciate it.
      We are very happy you got a chuckle out of our meme.

Shoko and Kali

3. CarolMaeWY

You had great Fill Ins this week. The cold visited us last week and now we’re 30F above freezing. Much better than below 0. But I still am not thinking about gardening. I should be going through my seed catalogs. Stay warm.

4. mommakatandherbearcat

Kali, we always love pictures of you. I can’t remember seeing another kitty look anywhere near how you do – so beautiful and unassuming! And Shoks is every bit as gorgeous in her ‘Mese ways! We’re freezing our tails off around here too!

My goodness…I’m blushing! You are so kind. I haven’t polished my nails for weeks. Too flippin cold! Mom has given me some pleasant brushes though. The weather is warming….almost above 0C.

Kali

6. Kathe W.

I am with having enough warmth also!! Happy New Year!
    1. My guiding word for 2018 is kindness.
    2. A house is not a home without at least one cat!
    3. I look forward to making more art this year.
    4. I really need to be more patient, because it’s nicer and healthier.

Love your responses to the sentences Kathe. A cat makes a home, you’re right. We all should have more patience…I know mom could use more. Not me though! I’m wonderful, just ask me. mol

Thank you both for participating, I enjoyed your answers. It has been too cold Kali, you cougars may want to go on a vacation to a tropical island 🙂 I am sure your garden will be wonderful Shoko. Have a nice weekend and keep warm. XO

9. Marv

Hi Kali and Shoko. You ladies look wonderful. And I love you fill ins! I Marvelous have not found it too cold here…l just wish we has some sun! And fresh catnip! The stuff around here is older than Nellie er Queen Penelope.
    Purrs

Marv

You lucky duckie…you live in the banana belt of BC. Although it’s not so bananaie this year. Maybe your mom will grow some catnip for you on the inside. Mom won’t grow any here cause I drag the container and catnip through the house. I make a real mess mom says…I like to think of it as spreading the outdoors inside. MOL

mew, mol…there’s an idea! They could smell me coming. Mom usually keeps the fertilizer right up next to the plant so there’s no room to frolic about but this year with mom’s idea to spread out the fertilizer, including fish fertilizer before dad rototills, yes, I will be rolling away like crazy.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )