Friendly Friday Fill-Ins

We are joining Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Annie Of McGuffy’s Reader in the Fill-ins.  Ellen puts out the first two sentences and Annie the last two.                                                          SHOKO…..BLACK

KALI…..ORANGE

1. The best part of where I live is…… IT’S QUIET AND ON A PREY FILLED LANE.

2. The worst part of where I live is …..PEEPS TEND TO DROP OFF THE CATS THEY NO LONGER WANT IN OUR LANE.

This is Oak St.  Mom and dad took him to the SPCA because though he was friendly and happy….he had no home.  Mom phoned every day to see how he was.  He was neutered and 5 days later was adopted.  A happy ending and a furever home.

My turn fuzzy black paws.
3. If I had…..A CAPE AND THE MUSKLES, I would….SLAP THIS OFFENDING PEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT WITH NO FOOD OR WATER.  SUFFER LOSER!

4. My favourite article of cold weather clothing is…. THE HEAT REGISTER!  If I could tear it out of the floor, I’d wear it around and feel the warm air all day long.

Have a great Fryday friend.

32 thoughts on “Friendly Friday Fill-Ins

How sad that peeps drop off unwanted cats on your lane……but what a wonderful thing your Mom and Dad did taking that cute grey guy to the shelter so he could find his TRULY forever. I too am a fan of heat registers……I camp out often near one of them and I know where ALL of them are located on all three floors of our house! HAPPY FRYDAY!

Love, Teddy

Some peeps are just odd and not in a good way, like mom. Knowing where all the heat registers are is a great way to start winter. The heat doesn’t blow as strong in the bedroom so I head there when I’m just a tad cool. The bathroom is where the major wind from the heat register comes. That’s my destination on a -25C day.

Kali

2. Comedy Plus

I hate it when people just dump their babies. It’s not right. I’m glad this one had a happy ending.

You’re more then welcome to link to Feline Friday. You sure have some cuteness here.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. ☺

Thank you both for the excellent fill-in answers. That was sweet of your folks to catch the stray kitty, I am glad he got a home and so quickly. Kali, you crack me up about the heat vent. I think your mom should get you a heated throw, ours stays on for 10 hours without shutting off. Have a nice weekend! XO

Ohhh, this is the second time this throw has been brought up and suggested for us. Mom says I have to get used to the cool or I’ll be freezing all winter. Winters are long here….maybe 7 months so I guess she has a point. Thanks though for letting us know.

Kali

4. mommakatandherbearcat

How disgusting! Dumping a cat off?!?! To fend for itself?!? I’d ask what’s wrong with people, but I already know. Yay for your parents knowing how to help!
    We don’t know how Ellie ended up on the street – but I can’t imagine who would ever let her go. She’s so sweet!

5. McGuffy's Reader

Well…where do I begin? I am so glad the gentleman caller was given a happy ending. Thank you.
    But, I LOL at wearing the heating vent! Maggie would love that, too. So, if you figure it out, let us know! Hahaha…that was excellent. Love you guys. HUGS.

6. NylabluesMum

WOO HOO!!!!!! Oak Kiity boy got adopted!! Pawsum newsss…
    An mee luvss thee heeter here all so. It iss so chilley…..bbbrrrrrr……
    ❤ Love ❤ you cuss-innss, Dharth Henry =^,.^=

7. Deziz World

Great fill ins Shoko and Kali. We are so with ya’ on dat desert thing fur all humans who are so calloused and desert their furry furmily members. We’re glad Oak St. got gotted tho’. Dat’s pawsum. Big hugs

Dezi and Raena