Just One of Those Days

Good grief Kali….I feel chilled to the bone and I haven’t even been outside. I know!  It’s so cold you could freeze a mouse on the banister….. but then again who wants to?  I think we need to think of something else or we’ll be whining at mom soon.

You want to play *Hat*?  I don’t want to play Hat.  You’ll make me wear the hat and then you’ll laugh at me.

Hmmm….it’s a sun hat….maybe it’ll get warmer in here.

Quit laughing at me, Kali….I don’t even have it on.  I’m not playing with you….you got a giggle bug up your butt.  Well, it is Tock-tober, Shoko. Oh my, that’s right Kali.  Let’s see your butt.  Not bloody likely Shoko….you’ll draw a face on my dainty rear end or something.  Who me….never!

Well, that’s it for us then.  Happy Tock-tober and don’t forget to see my selfie on The Cat On My Head blog.  Click on the name and we’ll take you to see our friends too.                                                   Have a great weekend.  Night friends.

44 thoughts on “Just One of Those Days

1. erinthecatprincess

Yup it sure has got cold of late. Thank goodness we are able to cover up with nice hats…. and smily faces MOL Excellent Tocks, by the way, Shoko, and I love the festive like smile too!
    Toodle pip and purrs
    ERin

Covering up with a warm blanket tied around our middle would be perfect…..we could be Robin Hood-wink and the Seven spoiled kitties. What an adventure. I could be Friar Tuckmein and Kali could be Little Pillow. You, my dear princess, would be the leader….Robin Hood-wink and steal everyone’s cream. hehe

Very nice tocks Shoko, such a happy one 🙂 Much better than they eyeball I added on KaTwo’s last year for Tocktober 🙂

I must try this….the bed would be just as good? No wait….mom actually cleans under the bed to get the dustmice out. I’ll have to carry it to the couch and bat her under….the hat that is, not mom. MOL

You two absolutely crack us up with your conversations, especially those about Tock-Tober. Thanks for hopping! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

4. Buddy and Einstein

Har Har Kali yoo really did a funn diz timer. Git ready fur Halloween and we havva grand timez. Ah gonna bit a big ol fella who is made of parts an yoo gonna be mah bride. Yez dat is my dream my dearezt
    Head bumps and Cuddles
    Big Budd Budd

Shoo
    I love you tocks no matter whether they have a hee hee face paintet on them
    *Einstein had to hid his face as he is laughing*
    Your Einie Beanie

Buddy,

I got that little whipper snapper but good. She didn’t have a clue what was happening. hehe

Smoochies Kali Kit

Einey Bieny, hehe

You are so kind Einey but i would have laughed at you….it is funny as long as someone else has a giggle face on their but..

Your Shoo

What’s this your dad has us ready to go to to Teddy’s Halloween Party….your dad is so thoughtful

6. Deziz World

Freeze a mousey huh? Now dat’s cold. Ya’ know, sis Lexi had a sun hat just like dat one. she didn’t care to wear it any ore than me likes hats. But, she did it fur mommy…once. MOL Big hugs fur all.

Dezi and Raena

7. samanthamurdochblog

Lol! NOW I get it! Tocks are for covering up your botties…I call them “fou-fous” to spare the girls’ blushes..although Charlie has been overgrooming with a vengeance and could do with a pair of pants…😸👖👙