Caturday Artsy Day with an Old Tart

I’m not a tart Shoko!!  I’m a pristine lady.  You mean, * a lady of the evening.*  No….not anymore….I don’t make it much past 8pm.  Then it’s time for the TV and a snooze.                                               It is time for Athena’s Caturday art and I am going to use Lunapic but something just a little different.                                                  Go see Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty and see what kind of expressions are on the faces of your friends as they pose for you.

Mom did the Landscape Art and then for effect she put me in a Photo Booth and finally she put a border on the picture.                                                     All I can say is….you gave me a blue beard!  MOL…well, it’s Miss Bluebeard herself….Matey, you are a sight for sore eyes.

Have a great Canadian Thanksgiving long weekend and for those of you not in Canada…it’s turkey time here…..care to visit?

35 thoughts on “Caturday Artsy Day with an Old Tart

1. angelswhisper2011

MOL…the turkey goes wrong…MOL 😀 We love your bluetart artwork, Kali, it’s lovely and your eyes matches the beard too 🙂 In our Country tart is a hypocorism, Granny calls me that too…I guess that makes us two troelas…tarts 😀 Pawkisses for a Happy Thanksgiving Weekend 🙂 ❤

Well Kali, when you’re beautiful, even a blue beard can’t turn things around! Blue is a nice contrast color for you so GO FOR IT – you might start a trend – lady cats in blue beards! Hope you and your family have a FABULOUS turkey day – stay out of the oven though…….OK?

Oh Teddy, I don’t think ladies with blue beards will become a fad but it was nice of you to say. We stashed some bacon from the bacon harvest behind the chesterfield. Does it stay fresh forever or do we have to stick it someplace cool?

Love ya,

Shoko and Kali

3. Memories of Eric and Flynn

That wasn’t very sisterly calling you an old tart, was it! I must say you do look cute with a blue beard though.

4. Nylabluesmum

ROFWL>>>that photo of cat in oven made me laugh Shoko an Kali! Thanks girls!
    {{hugs}} Sherri-Ellen ❤

Mee-yow Shoko!! Kali iss NOT a tart…..shee iss a beeuteefull Coe-gurr lady of Fine Feeline-ess! Rite Kali? Shoko yur so funny…..

Happy Fanksgivin frum us here. Mee iss a teeny bit better today.
    ~~head rubsss~~ Cuss-inn Dharth Henry~~

MOL…we have to grab a laugh where we can Cuss-in Dharth and Sherri-Ellen. We all are delighted you are feeling a wee bit better Cuss-in. A real reason to give thanks.

Big Hugs,

Cuss-ins Shoko and Kali

5. hollyweenie28

I was just telling my little sister Dori that the other day. She tried to snort a feather up her snooter. I told her feathers are meant to be smacked about the floor, or rolled on. Or slept with. Not inhaled up one’s nose. Lesson learned. Happy Thanksgiving!

6. Deziz World

Y, You should be ashamed of yourself Shoko. Kali, we think you’re a gawjus little lady. And yes, we’d luv to come fur Fanksgivin’. Fanks fur da invite. MOL Big hugs

Dezi and Raena