Friday Fill-Ins

Today is Ellen from 15 and Meowing and Annie from McGuffy’s Readers Friday Fill-Ins.  We are participating because we want to!  Besides these are fun, fun, fun.

SHOKO…..BLACK
KALI…..ORANGE

1. I would never be friends with someone who…. IS NEGATIVELY  JUDGEMENTAL WITH ANIMALS AND PEEPS.  THERE ARE SO MANY SWEET AND KIND FOLKS OUT THERE…WHO NEEDS PEEPS OR ANIMALS RAINING ON MY PARADE.  I’D RATHER BE ALONE.

2. I will never refuse…..A TREAT….YOU THOUGHT I WOULD?…NOT LIKELY.  I HAVE TO GET THE TREAT BEFORE SHOKO DOES…HEHE  WE BOTH LOVE CATNIP GREENIES

Some kitty said they were good for me….I don’t think so….they taste too good.

My turn Kali. K, take it away Shoks.

3. I have never been to…..THAILAND….OR ANYWHERE ELSE OTHER THAN THE VET’S PLACE AND HER PLACE STINKS! , but…..I’D RATHER GO TO THAILAND THAN TO THE VET’S. Cause the vets is the vets!  Thailand is where the Siamese originated.  Perhaps Kali and I can go on our Magic Carpet one day.

4. When it comes to…..LAZYING IN THE SUN, I …..THINK SUMMER HAS GOT ALL THE SEASONS BEAT.

Aww…summer dirt shine….mol.

We’re sending out special purrs and licks to our good friend Phoebe of 15 and Meowing as she is having a tough time eating right now.  Her mom and dad are feeding her every few hours with a syringe. Phoebe, you are being sent the POTP from us.  Please join us in sending Phoebe the POTP.

Have a great Fry Day my friends.

31 thoughts on “Friday Fill-Ins

I see you’re a fan of the “dirt nap” too Shoko? I drive my Mom nuts because I love rolling around in dirt. As for the magic carpet ride – just think of the possibilities! WOW! We are sending Phoebe tons of POTP that she will begin eating well again……

Love, Teddy

2. mommakatandherbearcat

The first time Bear rolled in the dirt, I was horrified. When you adopt a cat, you don’t expect they’ll roll in dirt and other yucky stuff. Now I’m pretty sure he does it just to annoy me. We love that picture of you in the sun, Kali – you look so peaceful!

3. Deziz World

Great fill ins gawjus girls. Kali, you will never be alone. We’ll always be here fur ya’. And Shoko, we’d luv to join ya’ll fur a trip to Thailand. Big hugs

Dezi and Raena

She doesn’t care for it and brushes me off if she sees me. However, now she doesn’t mind as much. I rolled in sawdust and that really got her upset…..especially when I shook after I walked inside.

5. Marv

Dear Ms Kali and Ms Shoko, I must say your Fill-ins were wonderful! Especially the flying carpet to Thailand. Flying carpets are part of my Iranian heritage! I think I would LOVE to learn to fly a carpet…perhaps you ladies would teach me. And I too am purraying hard for Ms Phoebe. Queen Penelope says it is too soon for her to come over the bridge. I am really looking forward to meeting Mr Bill too!!!
    Purrs
    Marvelous

6. Valentine

Hi Shoko & Kali. I like your Friday fill-in answers. I’ve heard that Greenies are good for us kitties, too, but I haven’t tried them, I don’t think. Wow, you have a magic carpet you could take to Thailand?! That would be pawsome. I’ve never been there before. Mom’s friend from school lives there. I wonder if kitties eat well in Thailand. I wonder how big the mousies are. Tee hee hee!

Thank you for these great answers. Sorry Shoko, I don’t like summer, bring on the Fall. Thank you for asking for the prayers for Phoebe. XO