Frolicking Friday Fill-Ins

Today we get to tell everybody what we think.  Like we don’t normally Shoko?  Well, we don’t have to be shy about stating our opinions.  MOL….you shy….lie to me some more Shoko, I want to watch your nose grow!  MOL…You’re silly.  Am not. Are too.  Anyway, I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, 15 and Meowing blog and McGuffy’s Reader blog are having their Fantabulous Friday Fill-Ins.

We’ll take turns with me taking the first two statements and Kali the second two.  Just like Ellen and Annie do it.

1. September bucket list: 1….I WANT TO GO TO SAVE ON GROCERY STORE THIS YEAR WITH KALI IN MY STROLLER.  2. …..I WANT TO GROW LOTS OF CARROTS IN MY GARDEN AND HUGE CORN ON THE COB.

KALI AND I AT SAVE ON LAST YEAR.  LOOK AT ALL THE DELI MEATS…mol…COULD I EVER HAVE A GREAT TIME IN THAT DISPLAY CASE.

2. If I came with a warning label, it would say …..SHOKO MAY EXPLODE OR PURR ALL OVER YOU.  “ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY, PUNK?” hehe

My turn Shokers.

3. Truth be told,….I CONSIDER MYSELF AN INDOOR CAT.  NATURE SUCKS.  CREEPY CRAWLY BUGS GIVE ME THE HEEBIE JEEBIES.  GIVE ME A NICE SOFT BED WITH LOTS OF TREATS AND PURIFIED WATER.  NOW, THIS IS THE LIFE!

4. I would rather…TALK ABOUT CATCHING VERMIN than…..ACTUALLY, TOUCH THEM.. *SHUDDERS*

Have a super weekend friends.  It is cool here and raining which we do need for the fires.

Reminds me of CowKitty.

30 thoughts on “Frolicking Friday Fill-Ins

1. easyweimaraner

shoko you look promising… love your outfit! I hope you can go shopping together and I’m glad it is possible… of course your land is CATnada… wish we could do that too… imagine that me in a store hehehe

We are not sure if it’s allowed but mom goes padding in anyhow. She says if they ask her to leave she will but everyone was so overcome with kitties in a stroller even the staff never said anything.

Hi ladies! You have some great fill-ins this week……and we hope the rain you get puts those horrid fires out FOR GOOD. Shoko you make the perfect devil-girl………and Kali, I bet grocery shopping from the comfort of your stroller would be tons of fun!!!!

Love and Hugs, Teddy

3. Nylabluesmum

Mee luvss yur bloggie today! Fankss fur sum good laffss. (Wee needed them!)
    An LadyMum takess care of thee buggie trubull here, mew mew mew….
    Shoko you look adoorabull inn yur red outfit an Kali mee wants to just tuck rite inn an have a ‘happy nappy’ with you!
    ~~~head rubsss~~~ cuss-inn Dharth Henry~~~

Cuss Dharth! We are happy to have you visit and glad you got some laughs. Shoko is always just a bit odd but we’re used to that by now. My duvet is so kitty warm and comfy…come have a happy nappy with me.

Cuss Kali

4. elainefaber4u

Love hearing from Shoko and Kali every day, though I don’t often comment. Can’t get over how much Kali looks like my Amber. Not exactly in color but facial expression and lazy ‘leave me alone and let me sleep’ attitude.
    Hope you are from all of Mother Nature’s fury across the lady. Goodness… Blessings.

You described me to a tea….leave me alone and let me sleep…is an excellent way to be. Amber and I must get our beauty sleep as no one wants to see a wrinkled up cat. hehe

With the rain and cooler temperatures, the fires are not on the TV news as much. Very destructive year for the forests in BC.

Kali and Jean

5. elainefaber4u

Correction to above! LOL!!! Must be still asleep. HOPE YOU ARE SAFE FROM all of MOTHER NATURE’S FURY across the LAND!!!! lol!!!

6. mommakatandherbearcat

Aww … we don’t believe Shoko’s anything but a sweet kitty cat! I agree with you, Kali. I’m not scared of bugs or crawly things – but my life is just fine without them. We love that picture of you hiding in the covers

That looks like a lot of fun going grocery shopping. Did they give you a test of the deli meat? Kali, you are my kind of kitty – I prefer the great indoors. Have a nice weekend! XO

It was scary….all the noise before we even got to the store. Cars honking, revving up their engines, peeps shouting, an ambulance…that’s why once a year is enough. Kali knows how to relax better than any kitty I know.

You two should take your comedy show on the road. You crack us up…always! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

9. Marv

Dear Ms Shoko,
    Queen Penelope told me to tell you, Yous looks marvelous darling! That outfit is fabulishious”
    I marvelous, LOVE your comments, that you got to go to the grocery store and I want to tell you I LOVE Bugs for they are crunchy and taste good with catsup!
    Purrs
    Nellie

Queen Penelope knows a good time when she sees one. I couldn’t agree more…bugs are fun…they are a tad bitter but the chase is most of the fun. Kali has always been an unnatural gal. mol

10. Deziz World

We are so with you Kali. give us comfurt over the great outdoors any day. And, we think ya’ll are adorable at the grocery store. Have fun on your trip. Big hugs

Dezi and Raena