Filling In Ideas With Shoko, Kali and mom

It’s Fryday and time for Miss Ellen from 15 and Meowing Blog and Miss Annie’s  McGuffy’s Reader blog to give us the fill-ins.

1. DIETING….. is a waste of time.  I FILL UP ON THE DIET FOOD BY EATING MORE OF IT SO THE CALORIES ARE DOUBLED.  GEEZ! I DON’T NEED A DIET.

2. My favorite app is…..I DON’T THINK I HAVE ONE.  I’VE NEVER SEEN IT.  DOES IT NEED POLISHING OR IS IT GREAT WITHOUT COMBING IT’S FURS?  REALLY, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS BUT IF YOU’VE GOT ONE, I DO TOO.

IS MY APP IN HERE?  MAYBE IT FELL OFF WHEN I GOT A DRINK OF WATER.

3. My first car was ……A DATSUN.  I LEARNED TO DRIVE A STANDARD ON THIS VEHICLE.  I NEVER FORGOT HOW TO DRIVE A STANDARD.

4. The best car I ever owned was…..THE TOYOTA COROLLA SITTING IN THE GARAGE, because……IT GOES AND GOES.  IT HAS VERY LOW GAS MILEAGE AND NEVER NEEDS FIXING.  WE’VE HAD IT FOR 12 YEARS AND IT’S STILL PURRING LIKE A KITTEN.

Be happy and enjoy the day.

SHOKO…..BLACK
    KALI…..ORANGE
    MOM…..RED VIOLET

50 thoughts on “Filling In Ideas With Shoko, Kali and mom

The Toyota was the first brand new car we ever got and I was in charge of deciding what car to get. I am ever so happy I chose the Toyota as it is great. Granted I insist any rock chips are seen to immediately if not sooner. Once they run it costs a lot. Up here the winter is a prime time for rock chips because of the stones on the road for the ice.

Jean

Sabina…nice to hear from you, my friend. A Datsun seemed to be popular with this family for awhile and then, that was it…no more Datsuns. I must admit the first one was exciting to drive. I would meet my mom and take her to the store..the Datsun hiccupping all the way. One day mom laughed so hard she wet her pants! Aww, the life of a learner. hehe

Jean

1. Amy

We are a Toyota family, too. Just sold our 2003 Avalon that had over 300,000 miles on it. The air conditioner needed replaced – can’t drive around these parts without AC. Now have a 2012 Lexus with over 100,000 miles on it We expect to be buried before it, LOL.

2. Piglove

I knew it about Calories!! I knew it! That explains everything about mom’s clothes in the closet. Snorts and rolls with piggy laughter. Happy Friday ❤ XOXO – Bacon

3. Eastside Cats

Those darned calories! Our Toyota Camry just kept running and running, even after the windows failed to do up and down, and some of the doors…if they were opened…wouldn’t close again! Have an old Corolla now, purchased from it’s original owner who took it to the dealership for all maintenance.

What a great deal with your Toyota. Sounds like the last person to own your Corolla was something like me. I don’t go to the dealership but have one mechanic take care of changing anything on the car. I also don’t have a lot of mileage on it.

Jean

4. mommakatandherbearcat

Lost your app?! I’m sure there’s an app for that! That’s a beautiful picture of you, Kali; between you and Shoko, we can’t get enough! Bear agrees with Shoko … the benefit of diet food is that you can eat more of it!

Really? They make all kinds of things nowadays…now back when I was a kitten, they didn’t have things like that. We had to just do things on our own without help. Mom would make me walk 10 miles with her too…it was a hard life.

Kali

Thank you for participating, great answers. I especially liked your app one, I bet it did fall in the flowers 🙂 Toyota makes a great vehicle. I wish I had learned to drive a standard. Have a nice weekend! XO

I always thought that the hills with stop lights on the top of them were sent to test us with standards. I hate balancing between the brake and the gear. If I guessed wrong, the car would stall and everyone would start honking at me. Have a great weekend my friend.

Jean

My Mom now knows thanks to you that there are creatures living in her closet making her clothes tighter all the time – those danged calories! I’m going to hunt them down for her. I hope you find your app Kali – our favorite one is Pizap but then I bet you knew that because we use that for EVERYTHING (well….Lunapic too!).

Love, Teddy

Mom totally agrees with #1. Kali, you cracked us up looking for your app, and the definition of a calorie is hysterical. Mom believes it is true. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

8. Deziz World

Diet is a four letter word in our house. Mommy says da only true way to lose weight is to eat less but eat all of da foods you like. Ifin ya’ make yourself go without, then you’re fur sure to slip. big hugs

Dezi and Raena

1. Deziz World

MOL Well, ifin we kitties ate da greens, mommy said we’d be in business Shoko. Fur humans, mommy says all they have to do is switch their salad dressin’ fur lemon juice and eat 1 bowl of bran flakes a day. Besides dat, they can eat anythin’ they want and all they want, and still lose weight. Big hugs

Dezi and Raena