Investigations Begin

KALI…..ORANGE

mol  Mom will be never know I actually could get up on her desk.  I haven’t been here in many, many months.

Oh my nip, what a mess she has here.  I should’ve come by sooner.  She really needs a swift kick in the butt, I mean, a gentle reminder to stack items nicely.  She’s even got a duster in here.  Hopeful thinking on her part. MOL

I’m the queen of the pile, I said with a big smile. hehe

What to do while I’m here?  It’s too uncomfortable to sleep on all this crap.

Mom will probably think Shoko printed on the screen, after all I haven’t been able to get up here.  What fun.

A reminder for mom of the time.                                                             I hear mom coming….colour me gone.

41 thoughts on “Investigations Begin

1. easyweimaraner

Kali that is cute to see you there… is that a cup with tea next to your leg? amazing what balance artist you are… bet I would fail and the tea would become a tea-ser for the mama :o)

Thanks for mentioning it Phenny! I was rather dainty wasn’t I? I can’t believe it. Normally I’m a real klutz but I never knocked the tea over. Actually, I don’t think I saw it. There were so many other interesting sniffies. mol

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

2. weggieboy

Have you considered that her “mess” might be that way to discourage kitty intrusions in her business? LOL! I use that technique on counters, wherre it works, and on the dining room table, where it doesn’t. Go figure!

Well, it does depend on the opportunities sometimes. Like if there is food on your dining room table…I can see the draw. Granted mom didn’t have food on the desk but I haven’t been on it in a long time and mom moved the cat pole right next to the desk…an easy step for me. MOL

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

3. Piglove

Making notes. Try to get on mom’s desk. hhmm – wonder if Houdini can climb my back to get up there to leave a message. I’ll let you know sweet friends. Thanks for the tips. XOXO – Bacon

On top of Houdini should be Hemi, he’s light enough to jump on desk and even carry some momento off the desk…a pencil is always a good play thing. It’s like a hockey stick. hehe

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

Never mind poor Shoko. The things I get blamed for are ridiculous! She blamed me for knocking all the stuff off the mantel. Mom saw right through it. I can’t jump on the mantel but still Shoko insisted…she lost her treats that day cause mom knew she was not telling the truth. Shoko’s nose grew an inch that day. MOL

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

4. Amy

Kali, glad to see you are again able to get up on the desk and cause mischief! Your Mom’s desk looks like it is in the same condition as Lucy’s Dad’s desk!!

I was very proud of myself. Of course mom had given me painkillers and I was feeling pretty spry. Dad’s desk is way tidier than mom’s. I don’t know why…he doesn’t have a duster in the middle of his desk either. mol

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

Great idea! I can always try this small two step and use my smooth moves to knock the tea over but the phone might be harder to move. Let’s hope she doesn’t tidy up so I can have an excuse for what I do. mol
      Kitty Kisses,

Kali

5. cecilia07

BRAVO to you for being so very careful as not to know any of that down ’cause I’m sure your mom knows exactly where everything is located
    Hugs madi your bfff

Cody is pushing the envelope, I must say. You know I heard a tidy desk is the sign of a sick mind…so my mom and Cody’s are extrememly healthy mentally. mol

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

6. Deziz World

You sure are lookin’ purretty Kali. We’re glad you’re feelin’ good ’nuff to hop on your mommy’s desk. It somehow looks a lot like mommy’s. MOL She has a lot of piles. she says they’re her organised mess. Whatever!!! Big hugs

Dezi and Raena

1. Deziz World

We bet you’re right. so, think we’ll be passin’ on dat one. Least till after all da lease stuffs is done. We got into a pile da other night and OMC You’d thought it was WW3. MOL Big hugs

Dezi and Raena

7. Buddy Budd

Kali mah sweet
    Yoo really did a fine job of climbing up there. I cant climb up on Dads Desk and really miss turning his printer on fur him. Maybe I will ask him to put a box next to there like up to the table and couch. I will come by to pick you up tomorrow.

Is it a special time tomorrow? I will get mom to check into Cat Scouts today…she is very tired. I will be so delighted to see my big Russian Blue boy…hehe

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

Oh my, that is a messy desk. Mom says when she had a “real” job, her desk looked like that. Now she works on the laptop on the kitchen counter, so she can’t cr@p it up. Hope you got those treats, Kali. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy