Friday’s Fun Fill-Ins with Kali

Today is Friday Fill-Ins by Ellen from 15 and Meowing blog and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader blog.                                                                                         1. I challenge everyone to…..REMEMBER HOW COLD THEY WERE IN THE WINTER….. this week.  Then when it rains or you need a windbreaker to go outside, you’ll realize just how warm you really are.                                                                              2. I regret disposing of …..MY SANTA CLAUS DOLL.  Actually mom put it away a  year and a half ago  and she has never found it.

3. I have a difficult time admitting …..I AM A TAD FULL OF MYSELF.

4. If I were given a psychic power, I would like it to be……FLYING.  Then Shoko could jump on my back and we could go visit our friends in Blogville.  No planning just jump on my back and way we go.

No pictures of me flying Shoko down to Atlanta to visit with Bacon as I can’t fly.                                                                     But I can dream about it. MOL

Have a terrific Day my friends.

38 thoughts on “Friday’s Fun Fill-Ins with Kali

1. easyweimaraner

oh that’s a super thing… imagine we could fly… over ponds and borders… and furst class of course with being our own airplane ;o)
    maybe the christmas doll appears in december and takes just a break at santas crib for the summer?

Flying would be cool but its suppose to be a psychic power (in the mind). We could imagine we’re flying and never leave the ground.
      I love my santa doll….maybe mom will find it again.

Kali

Flying would be lots of fun! Although here at the Bridge we can hop on a cloud whenever we want AND take short flights since we have wings. I bet that Christmas doll will show up in a box your Mom has forgotten she has with other Christmas stuff – maybe this year it will be BACK???!!

Love to you and Shoko from the Bridge………..
    Angel Sammy

3. Amy

Kali, I hate to tell you this, but flying isn’t a psychic power. I hope your Mom finds your Santa doll. And I love the picture at the end!

Really? Oh….psychic? I guess you are right. Couldn’t I just go flying in my mind and never leave the ground? That would be psychic flying. I wouldn’t want to read peeps minds. Some peeps are so unkind with their thoughts….I’d be scared all the time.

Kali

4. Piglove

Squeals with piggy excitement. I would love a visit sweet friend. My mom has a summer cold – can you imagine that?! I have my hooves full here at the Hotel Thompson. Hogs and snout kisses to you. XOXO – Bacon

Oh dear. a summer cold. Those little buggers are hard to shake, I’ve heard. Take it easy Bacon’s mom and just go with how your feeling. It’s not the end of the month yet so you can afford to take a day off.

Kali

1. Piglove

Thanks sweet friends. I’m trying to get her to come home early today. She sounds like she is in a tunnel – her nose is so congested. The poor thing just can’t breathe. XOXO – Bacon

Thank you for participating Kali, great answers. It is OK to be full of yourself when one is perfect like you. That is a good challenge, I love winter and being cold- I can always add more layers. Have a great weekend! XO

You know Phoebes, that’s just what I was thinking. When we’re perfect like you and me, we should flaunt it. Let’s give the other furries something to shoot for. MOL

Kali

Sounds like a great idea fishy ones. If, you see the santa claus in the future….you know we found it.

Have a floundering weekend with lotsa perch pods stuck on your paws.

Shoko and Kali

You aren’t….you all must be saints. I have been complaining about the heat and I love heat but not when it gets to be 89F,…that’s just ridiculous. It is so true that we should think of the sweltering hot days when the cold irritates us.

Kali

7. Under the Oaks

Kali, your Mom is so not alone at putting things away and then not being able to find them… Happens to me more than I want to admit. I think you being a tad full of yourself is endearing and I love all your pictures this morning!

8. David E. McClendon Sr.

We really don’t get a winter here. We were down to about the 30s for three days in January. That was about it.

9. Suzanne Gunter McClendon

That “Think Again” image is hilarious. 🙂
    I’m sorry that your Santa doll got misplaced. Maybe you will find it again some day.
    I won’t be able to remember how cold I was during winter. We didn’t really have one. haha It lasted all of three days, maybe.
    Have a blessed day!

Wow, a winter that lasts 3 days…count me in! Our winter lasts…..about 8 months. Peeps have a baby in about the same time. I tell ya by the 8th month cabin fever has set in and I’m rather persnickety.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

1. Suzanne Gunter McClendon

You have a beautiful name, Kali. We had a Callie, but our sweetie is an angel on the bridge now.

This year’s winter lasted from January 6-8. Then, spring was here and the wildflowers were in bloom before Valentine’s Day. It was awesome. 🙂

Have a blessed day.

Really? It’s hard to believe. Our temperature was -35C(-31 F) as January and February are pretty cold months here. We started to see growth outside again in May.

Kali is Hawaiian for happiness so dad says. I had mom goggle it and we can’t see where it means happiness but if dad’s happy thinking that then he is welcome to.

It is always sad when a member of the family leaves us. Yet, Callie is happy at the bridge so let’s celebrate her life with you. She is a memory that will never disappear.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

11. Mary McNeil

I got here VERY late – a combination of time & computer problems, but I LOVED your challenge ! Not to mention te beautiful pictures ! Purrs !