Make me Unique for Artsy Caturday

It’s Caturday and time for Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty to have her Artsy Caturday.  Click on the blog hop name in blue and go see your friends that must pose for their pawents weird tastes.   Dad has Athena’s blog name in silver on his screen.  So go to the coloured name…MOL

SHOKO……BLACK
KALI…..ORANGE

I’ll take this artsy fartsy day Kali.  You don’t look so good today.  I have a tummy ache Shoks.  Think I ate too much of the snack mom gave me.  It was good so I ate all of it.  Sorry, I ate yours too.  Well cwap Kali!  You deserve to have a tummy ache.  I never even saw the treat.  I can sneak pretty fast…mol…owww.                                                           Think I’ll stay here for a while though Shoks.   K Kali.  You’ve made yourself a little nest.  It’s very comfy too.                                                                You look prepared for the sun Shoks.  Too bad there’s no sun today.  There will be.

Here I am artsied up thanks to Fun Photo Box.                                                                        MOL….It is unique mom.  Thank you for the straw sun hat Ellen….just what I needed to avoid the ditzy bug.

Someone dropped over to see us today.  We haven’t seen much of him since he’s found the, *The Joys of Hunting* and has been practicing over at the falling down house.                                                                         Gee, Cow Kitty doesn’t look like he’s been suffering any in the past few months.  The catnip has dropped many seeds and this is what Cow Kitty is laying on.                                                                               I feel much better mom…anymore of those tasty treats?  What do you mean?  I don’t make a pig of myself!  I’m dainty and delicate.  Ya, right!  Delicate and dainty as a moose. MOL

Plan something devious this weekend and then run like the wind my friends. MOL

35 thoughts on “Make me Unique for Artsy Caturday

Good Morning Ladies! I have to admit it’s nice to see Cow Kitty still drops by for a visit from time to time even though he’s discovered HUNTING at the junk house! Hope all of you have a grand weekend………….

2. Memories of Eric and Flynn

You look good on film, Shoko. I hope your tummy soon feels better Kali, but don’t eat so much next time. Cow Kitty is looking well.

3. Amy

Hi Cow Kitty! I’ve been asking about you. Shoko, you do look great in film, are you going to star in a movie? Our Lexi prefered a live audience to play to. Kali I am glad your tummy feels better. Have a great weekend, you two, and don’t let your Mom’s purple hair scare you. 🙂

Cow Kitty is pattering about doing his thing. Nobody could beat Lexi with acting so I won’t even try. She’s the bestest! Mom doesn’t scare us…she does odd things at times so we’re used to her. MOL

Shoko and Kali

4. Nellie

You guys make me laugh! I am glad your catnip is coming back and I am glad to see Cow Kitty! I
    I had quiet the driving adventure the last 2 days trying to get to Cargay, but I finally made it.
    Love Barb

Shoko , you look great in you hat, very pretty art. Poor Kali, I hope you feel better soon. Why do cats prefer to yack on rugs? I want Cow Kitty! XO

Don’t I look classy with a straw hat,? I’ll be cool in the hot sun too. Kali is trying to steal it…dang sister. We thought the rug is there to catch the barf….you mean its not? You must move up here to get Cow Kitty and then I’d help you steal him. MOL

6. angelswhisper2011

Your artwork looks tremendous, Shoko and Kali…very unique with the strawhead…and oh, so cute 😉 Pawkisses for a wonderful Caturday to the both of you and some Healing Pawkisses to make your tummy feel better, Kali 🙂 ❤

7. BionicBasil

Gorgeous Art as always, sorry mew’re not well, we’ll be sending some healing purrs your way right aftur this comment. And it’s luffley to see Cow Kitty in the nip, purrfect!!! MOL

Big hugs