Sunday Selfies with Shoko

The Cat On My Head is once more the host of Sunday Selfies and I am showing off.  Simply click on the host name and instantly be swept to view your friends modeling and snapping their selfies.                                                                                 When mom was in England and visiting with Basil’s mom and dad, she picked up a time travelling bobble hat for us.  Parsley & Smoochie will purrsonally donate £2.00 [£1.00.each] to Burton Joyce Cat Rescue – where most of the heathen horde came from.

Which do you think is the best picture?                                          See there is a crown on the bobble hat.

——————————————————————————————————————-

The Kentucky Derby was held today.  I had bet on Classic Empire and Kali McCracken.  Well, neither of us won but we had a great time at Cat Scouts.  We of course were accompanied by our boyfriends.horses

Kali watched to see if any horses were passing.  Yep, most of them passed her horse…McCracken.

We had a delicious dinner in this spectacular dining room.

Toodles my friends and have a great day.

The path to heaven passes through a teapot.

50 thoughts on “Sunday Selfies with Shoko

Shoko, we wondered what was different about that bobble hat. That’s pretty cool to have a crown; though, you look a tad less than happy. You sure do look cute. We are happy that the Cat Scouts site finally came back on line so we could enjoy the Derby festivities. Thanks for hopping in your cute little hat. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

You know. it seems to me I always have that..”cross me and I’ll rip your face off” expression on my face. I gotta be me. I did like the crown on the bobble hat. I never fought with mom to put it on….I was happy the hat was on and even let mom tie it around my neck. Now, how much nicer could I be?

Loves,

I was so good…I could just spit! I let mom put the bobble hat on no problem and she even tied it around my neck and I didn’t make a fuss. I wanted to help Basil and the horde with his shelter.

Kali and I lost something horrible. Oh well, no money was involved.

1. samanthamurdochblog

I’m never very good at betting on horses…better at football lol!
        You were very kind to wear the hat – a great cause too. I don’t think I could persuade Charlie to wear anything…the most she’ll tolerate ( without biting me ) is her harness!

2. erinthecatprincess

I say, Purple is quite your colour, very regal in deed. And of course as royalty, NOBODY can be critical! Love your racing silk’s pattern, and even though you didn’t win, I bet you were the best dressed!
    Purrs, ERin

Princess Erin, yes I agree purple is my colour….more than red I think. I must find a purple collar to announce to he world…’Hey, you’re looking at royalty here…..get those bodies bowing.’ Do you think I’ll get lots of respect this way?

You girls looked gorgeous at the Derby! As for the bobble hat you got from Basil – I love it – the purple is purrrrfect on you Shoko and you were VERY cooperative letting your Mom put it on you – maybe you KNEW how royal you would look in it??? Happy Sunday.

Love, Teddy

4. Timmy Tomcat

What a great time we all had at the Derby. So glad to see you girls there with Einstein and Buddy. I love you peeking out of the Bobble Hat. A purrfect Selfie

We had a blast and thank goodness the site was saved for yesterday. These hooligans are losers. If, they used their knowledge for good, they’d probably be rich.

The bobble hat was fun. Now mom says she has to get Kali to participate. MOL…I can just see Kali’s eyes. You want me to what?

Shoo

5. Amy

Shoko, I like the second picture of you in your bobble hat better. Kali, you are so adventurous, riding the horse bareback. Maybe he would have gone faster if you had dug in your claws a bit…

6. bjbangs

Both hats look very regal, and you could not have done a better job modelling them. Looks like you all had fun at the derby with Cat Scouts. We’ll have to put that on the calendar for 2018!

7. Nellie

Shoko! You are spectacular in that bobble hat! The crown is the piece de resistance! And the Kentucky Derby! My, going to that is on my bucket list!
    Love Barb

Can you believe I never even struggled with mom? I was damned good! I’m proud of me…she could even tie the hat. It may not be so easy with Kali…we’ll see very shortly.

Loves,

MOL…Isn’t this bobble hat fit for a queen. Mom figured it was the only way to get Kali into the hat. She deserves a crown as she is queen of her queendom….meezer world.

8. Nylabluesmum

Mee-you purpull iss yur color Cuss-inn Shoko! You look marveeluss!!
    An thee Derby was a complete ‘zeero’ fur us….Classic Empire was last!! An Gunnevera was 5th or 6th….what a let down…. **sighsss**
    ~~head rubsss~~ Cuss-inn Dharth Henry~~