Friday’s Friendly Fill-In’s for April

Our hosts for Friday’s Fill-Ins are Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader.                                                        SHOKO…..BLACK
KALI…..ORANGE

1. A book I would like to see made into a movie is ...THE WARRIOR SAGA .  THERE ARE FOUR PEEPS THAT WRITE THE BOOKS AND USE THE PSEUDONYM ERIN GREY. THE STORIES ARE ABUNDANT AND JERK ON YOUR EMOTIONS AS ONE DOES GET ATTACHED TO THE CHARACTERS.                                                             TAKE A PEEK AT THE WARRIOR BOOKS AT http://www.warriorcats.com/books.

2. If I could afford a billboard, it would say:                                                        Then we’d watch peeps feel guilty for not hugging their cat before they left the house. MOL

My turn Shoko.  Take it away Kali.

3. I have a hard time SHARING my salmon treats.  They are so good.  I do share though….mom makes me.

4. I really enjoy …..SUN PUDDLES THEY ARE VERY HARD TO FIND AT THIS TIME OF YEAR BUT WE KEEP LOOKING.

NELLIE FOUND ONE…ISN’T THIS A HAPPY MEMORY?

That was a fun Fill-In, thank you ladies.

A guiding candle can make all the difference to those struggling.

40 thoughts on “Friday’s Friendly Fill-In’s for April

1. easyweimaraner

ooooh that’s so sweet to share this wonderful quote and a picture of Queen Penelope…. and I agree salmon is not for sharing…. it’s sal-mon and mon is the french word for mine… :o)

2. angelswhisper2011

Lovely fill ins, Shoko and Kali and the picture of you too is so adorable. Who can’t resist to cuddle you both, I know I can’t 😀 Sweet Nellie, we are so going to miss her too ❤ Heartshaped Pawkisses to the both of you 🙂 ❤ ❤ ❤

Thank you both for those great answers to the fill-ins. I would love to see a billboard like that with your adorable faces on it. That does sound like it would be a good movie. And Kali, I am glad you share your treats with Shoko- do you share with Cow Kitty too? Have a nice weekend! XO

Cow Kitty? Good grief I never ever would share with him. He’d eat the whole pack in one gulp. Cow Kitty now plays happily in the yard and doesn’t seem to want inside anymore. He’s busy stalking bugs in the vegie garden.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

4. Buddy Budd

Hello my dear Kali an ah dont share my treats either unless Dad asks real nice. He doez so I do MOL.
    We like those stories when Dad reads us one. They sure have a lot of going on in those camps. Purrs and cuddles dear Kali
    Shoko Einie sends purrs and head bumps
    Yer Buddy Budd

Oh my Buddy…you were listening to our ramblings! You look good to me my man. Look at your silky blue-grey fur. What is your secret? My furs are getting scruffy lately. I really have to have a bath every morning.

Kitty Kisses ‘smooch’,

Kali Kit

5. Anarette

Very cute. We watched “A street cat named Bob” the other day and boy that was a sweet movie. I even tried to chase the dogs away that were scaring Bob. Benji.

We would love to see “A Streetcat Named Bob.” Mom has read his books to us too. I don’t know if Canada will ever get the copyrights but if they do…awesome. Of course, we’ll probably have to wait til it comes on TV. Dang this species profiling!

Loves,

Kali and Shoko

No we don’t…wish we did. There are so many cool movies on it. I’ll keep bugging hubby to hook us up. He is not a handy electronics person but he can probably figure it out. There seems to be thousands of peeps with Netflix so it can’t be that hard. Thanks for the tip Anarette and Benji.

Kitty Kisses ‘smooch’,

Kali Kit

7. Amy

Although Lexi absolutely hated hugs, she tolerated them from the kids and her Auntie Jen. Certainly not from me. “It is better to light a candle than to stumble in the dark.”

She does? That’s when you tell her that Shoko and Kali said a ‘NO’ means ‘yes’ in MEEZER language and at the moment you are studying Siamese. That’ll throw the ole gal.

We loved seeing sweet angel Nellie, and your billboard is purrfection. Shoko, Mau is wondering if one of those books would be good for cat Scout’s Book Club. What do you think? XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

The Warrior Saga would be excellent for the book club at Cat Scouts. We probably read all the books so far (about 50) so we should do a review. Mom is starting a new Warrior book and we’ll review that one when we’re finished. Does this sound ok to you?

I am starting to like it after all the nice compliments from my friends. You ladies are hat fiends like Kali. I’ll bet your hats are great winners and not a weird little bonnet. We got a bonnet from Basil of Basil’s Blog and must wear it so mom says. ugh!