Selfie Sunday with Kali

Hello friends.  It is my turn for Selfie Sunday.  Shoko can go look for some nip in the snow….a fruitless task if I ever heard of one.                                                                             Our good friends, The Blues brothers and sisters are hosting the selfies in the blog The Cat On My Head.  Bet there’s a story behind that blog title. MOL  You want to cheer them on?  Just click on the hosting blog name and you’ll see all our buddies posing for you.

I wanted to look like I was reading the paper and someone startled me.  Do I look like someone scared the cwap outta me?

Have a great Sunday one and all.

62 thoughts on “Selfie Sunday with Kali

I was startled! Seems like everyone is arguing about anything. Who does one believe? They should just be happy with a toilet, meals and a safe area to play in. Geesh! It’s simple. Add love to this and your home is perfect.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

Yep – looks like you were reading the Sunday funnies and somebody named MOM came by with the flashy box and caught you !!!! Even though you were caught off guard – it’s a GREAT selfie Kali!

Love, Angel Sam and Ted

2. bjbangs

Kali, you look great whether your startled or napping. Enjoy that paper, and be sure to get some z’eees to prepare for St. Catrick’s Day with some extra nip.

3. Amy

Love your new header for St Patty’s Day. I wish I had all the moola on Shoko’s hat. Kali, you are right. All the news is scary and startling nowadays.

Kali, you are a bit wide-eyed, but you don’t look truly frightened. We will add, that you look quite beautiful, and we are so happy to have you own the hop today. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

You , the Blue clan are so nice and kind too. I think if my fur was falling out, you’d say that was just a spot that needed a cool draft.

You’re the bestest.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

6. databbiesotrouttowne

kali shoko & cow kitty ~~~~~ eye noe this commint haz nothin ta due with this post
    but eye wanted ta say thanx 777 bazillion timez for yur kindnezz two me & me familee last week ~~~ all sew sorree for de message paste type for mat…….lovez all wayz
    boomer ♥

We love hearing from you Boomer. We were upset to know that you wouldn’t be at our pawty when mom and dad take off for their vacation. You are such a fun guy to have sniffin’ around mom’s butter. MOL

Loves,

Shoko,Kali and Cow Kitty

You think I look elegant? Well, I do declare Charlie….I can’t see you crying but maybe jumping and dribbling…I dribbled after the picture was taken. She scared the crap outta me.

Kitty Kisses,