Artsy Fartsy Day is Here My Friends

I’m going to be an artistic devil today.  Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty, is continuing with her artsy blog hop this week.  Go have a peek at your anipals in odd artistic backgrounds.  Have a few laughs to start your day.

SHOKO…..BLACK
KALI…..ORANGE
MOM…..RED VIOLET                                                                       Kali decided she wanted to do Sunday Selfie so I get the fun artistic picture.  Mom and I chose a picture mom took this morning while I was helping her make the bed.  We do have chores.  No free lunch in this abode.

Mom cropped the picture on Pizap.

The effect we liked best this week was the Shamrock cutout.  It was on Lunapic.

St. Patrick’s Day is on March 17th and we are prepared.

Mom, are you and dad going somewhere for a vacation this year?  We are Shoko.  You’re going to leave us alone?  No, of course not!  Judy the petsitter is going to stay here while we’re away.  Really?  That will be so much nicer than being here alone with Kali.  She works during the day doesn’t she?  She does ShokoGood….I mean we need some private time too.                                                                How long will you be gone?  A little over two weeks Shoko.  When I come back ‘ll have a few treats for you and Kali.  Say that sounds cool!

May your mice be furry and your
wet food nekked.                                                                                               Have a mellow Sunday my friends.

41 thoughts on “Artsy Fartsy Day is Here My Friends

IT’s nice that you girls like your house/pet sitter person – you can relax and know you will get your foodables and play time and STILL look forward to the return of Mom and Dad with TREATS from their trip!!! WHEEEEE! Love the St. Pat’s “cutout” Shoko!

Love, Angel Sam and Ted

Hi Angel Sammy and Teddy,

Yes, we do like Judy and she is good to us but she’s not mom. So I will be happy…sortof to see mom. I m going to give her the cold shoulder for a few days though….walking out on us. Tsk tsk.

2. Photofinland by Rantasalot

That shamrock pic is nice, we always try to find a shamrock withfor leaves, it means good luck and you are inside it, a lucky cat. I know your mom and dad are travelling…you must just wait for a while and they are back with presents.
    Your friend
    Kosmo.

3. mariodacat

We love the Shamrock picture of you sweetie. Very clreaver and cool. Good job. Tell your mom and dad to have a great vacation., I bet they are going somewhere warm.

Thanks Mario and mom Mary. Mom and dad are headed…I don’t know where. I’m going to sit mom down this week and find exactly where she’s going and I’ll blab to everyone. hehe

4. Amy

That bed looks like you could bounce a dime on it – was your Mom in the military? Pet sitter, hmm, you will be able to get away with all kinds of things. Like telling her you get 87 treats a day!

Very cool art, perfect for St. Patty’s Day. I am glad you will have a good pet sitter plus some private time too. I hope your folks have a good vacation.

I got to find out where they’re going and when they’ll be back. I’d be so embarrassed if we were having a pawty and they walked in….what would my friends think of me not knowing when to call it quits.

6. nannanb69

THat is a good St. Pat’s day picture. We hope your Mom and Dad have a good vacation and you enjoy the pet sitter!

Shoko, you are the cutest shamrock we have ever seen. Hope your pawrents aren’t leaving you anytime soon. Sending lots of love. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

8. Nellie

Has the Leprechauns up in your neck of the woods been as grumpy as the ones down here? They sure didn’t like this winter.
    On a brighter note, mes LOVES your picture!
    Kisses
    yOUR nELLIE bELLIE

Nellie. your winter has been horrible this year. Enough to stop peeps from moving to Vancouver….our winter is bout the same as usual. We are sick and tired of the snow and cold. It’s going to warm up to +9C tomorrow. So it should be messy as its going to be warm and raining for 3 days after that.

Mom and dad are getting anxious to leave Prince George.

Shoko and Kali

10. Anarette

Hi Kali and Shoko, it is so nice to meet you. Glad you found our little site on the other side of the world. We know some meowing as we have meow-woofed with other cats before. Ms. Zulu and Benji (a.k.a. 0011).