Friday Fill-Ins

Before we get started let’s take a minute and honour Butter Lovin Boomer from Da Tabbies of Trout Towne.

SHOKO…..BLACK
KALI…..ORANGE                                                                                                           I’ll see you again someday Boomer.                                                                     May your steps be light and  the butter lead your way home Boomer.

Boomer aka Bum, was born on May 1 of 1998.  He walked off into the sunset with St. Francis of Assisi on March 7, 2017.  Boomer lived for 19 years!  That is some life span my friend. He must’ve had a mission.

Now, let’s get on with the Friday fill-ins co-hosted by Ellen Of 15 and Meowing and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader.

I will answer the first 2 sentences and Shoko will tackle the last 2 sentences
1. I hope …BLUE BLOODS….. gets renewed for another season.   MOM IS SO HAPPY WATCHING TOM SELLECK THAT IT WOULD UPSET HER IF IT WERE CANCELLED.  I LIKE IT WHEN MOM IS HAPPY.

2. My first crush was…..GAGE……A JET BLACK KITTY THAT WAS AROUND MY AGE WHEN I WAS A KITTEN.  HE LIVED ACROSS THE STREET WHEN WE WERE IN THE OTHER HOUSE.  I USED TO GO VISIT HIM AT HIS PLACE AND HE WOULD ROLL ME DOWN THE SLIGHT HILL ON HIS FRONT LAWN.    I WAS A BIT ON THE ROLY POLY SIDE WHEN I WAS KITTEN.

Take it away Shoko.

3……BEING IN MY VEGETABLE GARDEN….. usually makes me…..SUPER HAPPY.  UNLESS, THERE IS SNOW ALL OVER THE GARDEN.

4. If I were a super-hero, I would be…..CATWOMAN.  I WOULD DRESS UP IN TIGHT FITTING JEANS AND SWING MY WAY ACROSS TOWN LOOKING FOR PEEPS THAT HURT ANIMALS AND HURT THEM BACK.

There you have it our fill-ins for this Friday

May the mouse you’re chasing blow you kisses
from the opposite side of the fence.

Have a happy weekend  and don’t nip and walk.  Too dangerous.  Stay home.

37 thoughts on “Friday Fill-Ins

1. Timmy

We are so happy to see Boomer’s face looking out from our friends blogs. He will be missed and we are sending purrs and prayers to the family.
    Wow what nice fill-ins! Great job
    Timmy

2. Under the Oaks

#4 sounds good, Shoko! People should not hurt animals… never ever. And people should not hurt other people. What is so dang hard about that???? Tom Selleck is definitely “watch worthy”… for sure! So sad about Boomer.

I agree…peeps seem to have a lot of power. Now, if we could just focus this power away from destructive ideas and actually have them produce something positive, we would be half the way to perfect.

Boomer was a terrific chef…fish only. He will be missed.

A whole lot of people are saying if they were super heros they’d save all abused animals and I think that’s definitely a wonderful way to be a HERO! My Mom thinks Tom Selleck is adorable – at my Mom’s age I think she should stop looking for “adorable” and instead look for “rich” – – – HAHAHAHA Actually my Dad would have something say about her looking for ANY kinda guy!

Happy Friday!
    Hugs, Angel Sam and Ted

Mom says…do you remember Tom in MagnumPI? He has aged liked the rest of us but in a very nice way. I don’t think your mom is lookin’ for a new man…just lookin’….nothing wrong with that Angel Sammy and Teddy. Now, if she starts writing to him….you have the beginnings of a problem. hehe

We were sad about Boomer too, no amount of time is ever long enough. Thank you both for those great answers. My Mom ( Grammie) loves Blue Bloods too. And Shoko, you would make a great Cat Woman. Have a nice weekend. XO

5. Colehaus Cats

We’re going to miss Boomer something fierce and like to think of him as lounging around licking butter from his lips. Wonderful fill-ins! We especially liked hearing about your kitten-crush.

6. Deziz World

You’d be catwoman. huh Shoko? We thought you already were. You’d make da bestest super hero ever. As fur you bein’ rolly Kali, we don’t believ it. We know you’ve always been gawjus. You two ladies are just bootyful. Big hugs fur all.

Dezi and Raena

Hmm…I started answering your comment and pushed the wrong button. It disappeared. Time I got off the puter. I was definitely rolly polly as a kitten. I’d say baby fat but I was like a football…very easy to roll and Gage would roll me. He is so nice. He is still alive although his master and father is not. His father made a will stating who gets Gage if he should pass before Gage. A very nice man.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

1. Deziz World

Oh Kali, me was a rolly poly as a baby. But it was cuz of a gut full of worms. Ugh Fank da cats mommy got rid of those fur me. We still think you was a bootyful kitty. Big hugs

Dezi and Raena

Tis sad we have to lose another staple of Blogville. Boomer will have lots of company from Blogville at the Rainbow Bridge,

Glad you enjoyed our answers. We’re fill-in felines.

Shoko and Kali

7. Amy

I am sorry to hear about Boomer; I know his folks will miss him terribly. Shoko, I think you should just go ahead and be Catwoman.and let us know how it feels. Will wait for a picture. 🙂

I think so. I can see myself leaping into an abusive situation…my cape fluttering in the wind….and me kicking abuser in the butt and leaving claw marks down his face and removing said pet. Ta Da!

Catwoman Shoko