Valentine’s Day

SHOKO…..BLACK
KALI…..ORANGE
COW KITTY…..GREEN

Wasn’t Valentines Day fun Kali.  It was a super relaxing day.  That’s right, you had a spa day.  Tell us about it Kali.  The day started off warm and cozy.  It was 10 above today.  After we had breakkie and a quick walk about on the deck….there is still lots of snow. I headed for the spa area in mom’s bedroom.  There I sat in the hot tub that blows steam on my face to smooth and cleanse my snow white furs.                                                                                     kalispaI didn’t want to disturb mom and dad so I had my earphones in while listening to Andy Williams singing, “Moon River.” What a lovely song.  I was mellowing and mewing along when I felt a tap on my shoulder.  I mewed for Shoko to go away……still the tapping got more intense. Soon the taps were hurting.  I popped out my cuke slices and my eyes grew huge as loonies…..there sitting beside the tub was Cow Kitty.  I growled in no uncertain terms to get his skinny spotted butt outta my bathroom and don’t ever come back.  But…..but..Take your butt, butt outta this room.                                                              ckkbath  I am very sorry Miss Kali but I must leave soon and I wanted to play with your favourite mouse but thought I should ask first.  Can I play with it?  Oh my, I feel like the cat that ate the canary….very guilty.  satisfied inside but guilty.  Cow Kitty it is wrong to run into a ladies bedroom for any reason….knock next time and wait to be let in.  Of, course you can play with my mouse….that was very nice to ask.  Woo hoo, thanks Miss Kali.  I won’t bother you again……well today.

How was your spa Kali?  Well aside from Cow Kitty barging it, it was exhilarating You know Shoko I believe Cow Kitty is becoming more of a gentleman.  So he asked  to borrow your mouse?  He sure did.  I was impressed.  That was kind of him to ask, here is the rest of your mouse.  Oh dear…..it has no fur anymore!  The hazards of lending your toys to boy cats, I guess.  So let’s see your manicure Kali.                                                                              aanailsThey’re mauve Kali!  They are very pretty. Thanks Shoko.  I worked hard to get just the right sheen.

Let’s show our friends Einey and Buddy’s Valentine cards to us.

00-valentine-card-shoo-einstein                                                                            00-valentine-card-kali-buddyMom is going to have her mouse protein IV today at the hospital and she is always wiped afterward so she’ll be back with you on-line when she is with it again,  You think she’ll want to run around on the floor so we can chase her Kali?  What a riot that would be…we could run all over her.

What do you get if you try to cross a mouse with a skunk?
Dirty looks from the mouse!  MOL

valentines-ending

42 thoughts on “Valentine’s Day

Gosh you girls sure did look spectacular at the Scouts Valentine’s Pawty…….the spa day paid off. Big time. Nice to see Cow Kitty being polite enough to ask about playing with your mousie – he’s learning manners!!

Love, Angel Sammy

2. Piglove

Dirty look – snorts and rolls with piggy laughter. What a spa day you had there sweets. Will you give your mom some hogs and snout kisses for me when she gets back from her treatment. I hope that will make her feel better. XOXO – Bacon

Hi Bacon,

Mom is home and had a good sleep. She’s not rarin’ to go but pretty close. I had an awesome spa day and just love my nails but I wanted to get mood nails….my nail lady doesn’t have that kind of polish yet. Dang! MOL

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

1. Piglove

Oh no!! You would look so adorbs with mood nails my sweet feline kitty. Mom hasn’t gotten them lately. She has a moon and star look right now. She never knows what she wants… rolls piggy eyes. XOXO – Bacon
        P.S. I’m glad your mom is feeling somewhat better ❤

How are the mouses running, Erin? For the other side of the moat, we hope. Yes, the polish lady had Butterfly Pink! I don’t know why they call it Butterfly Pink. Maybe the polish raises off one’s nails and leaves. Sounds more like Harry Potter’s work to me.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

3. databbiesotrouttowne

hay ewe galz…..happee bee lated hearts day oh lovez two all…..hope everee one had a grate time at de dance…cow kitty…dood 🙂 🙂 🙂 ………ooopz !!!

hope yur momz doin aye oh kay; we noe de mouz treet mintz all wayz make her feel
    blah ……..hugz two all ♥♥♥♥♥

What a fun day…we could do it again but I guess we have to wait for next year now.
      Cow Kitty is trying his best to be a gentleman but its taking time for that dude to catch on..

Mom is with it a bit better today…thanks my friends.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

4. Deziz World

You ladies be lookin’ gawjus. Bet dat spa day was nice Kali. Sis Raena would totally disagree ’bout what a spa day is tho’ since when mommy took her fur one, she came back in pain with her baby makin’ pawrts missin’. MOL Least mommy didn’t lie to me. She just didn’t say anythin’. MOL Anyways, dat was nice of cow kitty to ask befur tearin’ up your mousey. Least you can get another. Bet’cha’ Shoko could ketch ya’ one. MOL Big hugs fur all. Sendin’ purrayers fur your mommy.

Dezi and Raena

I hope your Mom recovers quickly. Very cute post, Cow Kitty is so funny. Your nails look amazing Kali. You are both lucky to have such sweet and handsome mancats . XO

6. Buddy Budd

Mah sweet Kali yoo lookin gud gud gud to your loving Bloo Boy Buddy! Yer furz iz soooo soft ah luv luv luv puttin mah face against ya and, meow, you smell soooo good.
    Thanky Thanks fur showin me and Einies Card
    He sends lovin to Shoko!
    Yer man cat
    Buddy Budd

7. Nellie

Lovely claws! That color is marvelous darling. And it’s nice that cow kitty is asking, but disturbing baths! Is that not verboten ? Mes would has body slammed him into tomorrow!
    Loves yous grrl furrends and plenty of kisses
    Your Nellie Bellie

Isn’t this colour beautiful…I feel so special wearing it. Nail polish is certainly limiting though. I can’t scratch or itch at myself and forget about hitting Shoko. I was trying to be patient with Cow Kitty like you taught me….I felt like wiping his silly smile off that face of his.

Loved your mouse joke, and your “nails” Kali. It looks like you had a terrific spa day. It was very nice of Cow Kitty to ask permission to play with your mouse. It sounds, however, as if he needs to buy you a new one. The Valentine’s from your sweeties were exceptional and beautiful. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

Slowly Cow Kitty is learning to be a gentle kitty. It would help if his mom and dad told him how to act but alas, perhaps they don’t know. I was overcome with my beautiful nails till I broke one. Einey and Buddy were so good to us,,,we love them so much.

Shoko and Kali