Let’s Sashay Through Thursday

SHOKO…..BLACK

KALI…..ORANGE

COW KITTY…..GREEN

C’mon mom let’s go into the basement.  No, NO…I don’t need the granny tiger vest.  I become as slow as a granny kitty.  Cwap!  If you insist.  You have to catch me first…woohoo.                                                                  aashokkslismzmcr  Cwap!  Kali, you lost too much weight….mom found me.  It couldn’t be the bright orange tiger vest on your back that gave you away, is it?  Alright, alright,  I’ll go downstairs…where’s the treats first.  Yuck…bewaa …..where are the tasty ones that our friends gave us?                                                                         aashokbasement1                                                                             aashokbasement2I see them!!  Get ready, here I come.

aashokbasementMmmmm…these are the yummy treats.  Let’s keep going mom.  Thanks mom…they taste way better than the cwappy ones that are good for me.

aashokbasement4Oh look, dad hid your wagon down here.  We have to get some water proving on it before Spring.  Will we grow vegetables in here or flowers?  A sweet potato vine crawling up the handle would be so cool, as long as Cow Kitty doesn’t climb it.

aashokwagon2See the dead bodies to your left.  Those are our outside animals hibernating till Spring.  Had ya going, didn’t I?

Meanwhile up on the Poop Deck.                                                                  aakalisleepAwww…feels so good to stretch out on a soft bed.  What the….Cow Kitty get out of my bedroom!  How rude!!  I’m not prepared for visitors.  *Cow Kitty slides across the floor in his haste to leave the bedroom.*                                                                     aackzm

Here I’m protected and it feels so good to roll around in the tunnel.

aakalickdoneCow Kitty…oh Cow Kitty, where are you?  I haven’t finished telling you off Shh…don’t let her know I’m here.                                                                              aakalicksmMancats!!  For nips sake.  I swear not a lick of thinking just doing on his part. MOL

Have a great Thursday my friends.

birds1

sistersinarmswinter

41 thoughts on “Let’s Sashay Through Thursday

Cow Kitty might be a pain to you girls but he’s such a cutie we can’t help but smile when he visits you!!!! Looks like that wagon is ready for another garden season – wonder when Spring will finally get here so gardening can commence!!!!!

Love, Angel Sammy

I don’t think Kali is going to want you to plant stuff in her wagon, except for maybe some nip or oregano. You all look great, even Cow Kitty. XO

3. easyweimaraner

Oh my… that cow kitty huh? he never heard about privacy, right? I’m sure you will find something fabulous for your wagon… maybe your pawrents can look for something special when they go on their howl-i-day?

First class idea Phenny! They can look for some very special seeds indeed. Cow Kitty seemed very hungry the other day. He ate all Kali’s dry food so mom opened a can of tuna for him and he ate that too. Burped, then went and played in the tunnel.

4. Piglove

aaww Cow Kitty!! He’s just made himself right at home hasn’t he my friends? If he’s going to visit that often, shouldn’t he be bringing ya’ll something for rent? Snorts with piggy laughter. XOXO – Bacon

MOL….he did try and bring mom a bird during the summer but mom was so grossed out that he never tried that again. We sometimes see him 3 times a day and then sometimes not at all. He is so much more relaxed around mom and dad.

No, he’s still our neighbour but spends a fair bit of time here. We think he’s here so often because its winter and he’s bored. Summer will find him out in the lane stalking wildlife.

5. BionicBasil

Guys, we loved todays basement adventure and wow mew’ve got your furry own wagon, how cool is that???? uber cool!!!

Sweetest purrs

Basil & Co xox

6. Deziz World

Aaaaaaaaaaaw You ladies be lookin’ just bootyful. Hey Shoko, Raena here. Mommy says I’s gonna be sportin’ a harness like yours purretty soon. We could be twins.
    Dezi: Knock it off Raena, they were mes furiends furst. You girls look great. Me luvs da canister those treats come in. Dat brand be reall cheap here and only comes in plastic bags. ‘Course mommy doesn’t buy them fur us, cuz she says they be crack. MOL Big hugs. Stay warm and toasty.

Dezi and Raena

7. Amy

Thank you for moving the colors of who is talking to the top. It is very helpful. And your closing shot is so appropriate for the month of love. 🙂

MO….MOL We love it!! The chore will be so much easier with the wagon….just load em’ up and flip em’ in the hole in the garden. I hope they don’t want me to dig all the holes….that’s a powerful job for this kitty’s paws.

Handsome doesn’t mean a thing to us…..he has to be polite and learn to share. No grabbing our toys and then growling at us. He doesn’t mean his growl anyway. He’s just talking through his spots.

It would certainly add to his natural appeal. It’s called a Kitty Holster and it’s on-line. Just goggle it and you’ll find it. Shoko doesn’t seem to be able to slip out of this vest like her harness. Good Luck.

Jean