Friday’s Fill em’ In

ellen_cat_badge_2-1-300x3001. I have seen….. NO SHOWS….. on Broadway.  HOWEVER TV BRINGS A VARIETY OF SHOWS TO OUR PAWS.  HERE SHOKO AND I ARE WATCHING DOGS 101.  THE DOG WAS VERY BUSY THAT’S WHY IT’S BLURRY.

aaadogs101
2. My Chinese zodiac sign is…..THE SIGN OF THE HORSE.  Horse cats are kind, straightforward, and ready to help others. They are very popular among their friends, although often offend others without meaning to due to their straightforwardness.
                                                                                        zodiac-horseMy Zodiac sign is …..THE SIGN OF THE RAT….Rat cats don’t curry favor with powerful people, and they are highly respected due to their strong sense of independence and self-esteem.                                                                            zodiac-rat

3. Celebrities……HAVE PETS THAT ARE SCRUBBED, POLISHED AND LOOK LIKE THEY WOULDN’T SAY CWAP IF THEIR MOUTH WAS FULL OF IT!                                                                    aapurebred-chihuahua-after-the-bath-in-front-of-white-background-stock-photooOH, OH KALI’S GOING TO BE JEALOUS,

4. A …..COW KITTY FREE day is…..RARE.                                                           aacowkit

There you go anipals our donations to the Friday Fill-In co-hosted by Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader.

Hey horse face, you ready for bed yet.  Coming as fast as I can rat face.   Nite all.

SHOKO…..BLACK

KALI…..ORANGE

sistersinarmswinter

31 thoughts on “Friday’s Fill em’ In

Cow Kitty’s not bad but he has something stuck in the fur on his head. Mom keeps trying to get it out. Cow Kitty is not exactly thrilled when he sees her anymore. She figures she’s going to have to cut it out.

1. easyweimaraner

guess wha? I’m a chinese monkey… imagine that a monkey-raner ;o) we also never saw a boradway show… butt the mama once won a ticket for starlight eggs-press… it was so boring and so much not her cup of tea that she left the theater-both before it was over…

You two never have a dull moment! That photo of Cow Kitty – was that recent or when he was a little dood??? Even though he doesn’t BELONG to you, I think he PREFERS you!!!! Great filling in this week girls.

Love, Angel Sammy

3. foguth

Hmmm… Purrseidon is a ‘horse’ too…. and Mr. M is frequently offended by things she does, but I’d always assumed this was due to her passion about playing in water.

4. databbiesotrouttowne

kali & shoko…add mit…ewe lovez cow kitty az much az blogland doez N cow kitty lovez ewe two !!!!! we haz never been ta broadway either ..course now we due knot even haz tee vee hooked up coz de food gurl said herz knot payin for it any mor…..at all…like ever !! 🙂

heerz two a king oh de herringz kinda week oh end two all ~~~~~~~~ ♥♥♥

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I got a chuckle out of your celebrity answer. I would love to see Cow Kitty every day 🙂 Have a nice weekend!

6. Amy

I immediately identified with what you said about the horse, then went on to see there was a good reason for that! Kali and Shoko, wondering if you could identify who is writing in what color at the beginning of the post so I know for sure as I read it? (Sure, I’ve been following long enough I should know, but…) (Remember, I’m straightforward – I’m a horse!)

7. Deziz World

MOL Great answers girls. So, ya’ had a day without cow kitty, huh? What’d ya’ do all day? We do hope ya’ll are stayin’ warm and toasty and havin’ a great weekend. Big hugs

Dezi and Raena

8. Nellie (who use to be the cat from hell)

Hey Grrl Furrends! Mes is a TIGER (hear mes roar!!!) and mes gets along with Horses! Mes does NOT get along with Snakes (which is what my Mommy is!!!)
    And mes thinks cow kitty looks kind of cute in that photo…purrhaps he should head down the tunnel to casa Nellie for some cuddling!
    Kisses
    Nellie

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w