Sunday Selfie with Kali

Shoko is cordoning off the crime scene in the laundry room so she said I should take over and pose for the selfie today.  She’s assembling pictures of the position of Elton John and measuring the bite marks.  She’s thinking of calling in an expert as the blood evidence has her baffled.                                                                  aacrimescenelrdone

The Cat On My Head has their blog hop of anipals showing there selfies.  Just hop on over and observe some of the most charming buds in Blogville.                                                                                 aakali1One of the few times I ventured outside, mom snapped a picture.

Have a super Sunday pals.  Lay back and have that extra nom….nobody will know.                                                                                sistersinarmswinter

54 thoughts on “Sunday Selfie with Kali

1. samanthamurdochblog

Keeping your paws safely away from the cold wet stuff, good idea Kali 🙂 I mentioned your mystery of the Eaten Elfin John to my cat Charlie…Now. She happens to be the most intelligent cat I know and regularly watches NCIS and would be more than happy to lend a paw to solving the puzzle…

Shoko will be preoccupied for awhile with this case. We hope the little guy is much better shape when we see him in a few months.
      Bacon is one amazing food and should be canned like wet food.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

2. Photofinland by Rantasalot

Kali, you look gorgeous as always. Shoko, be careful, it may be dangerous to find out who was the criminal, and it happened inside your home. Some visitor, a burgler, a mousie, oh my, you are a brave cat. Take care of yourself.
    Kosmo, a friend.

3. Amy

Good work securing the scene of the crime, Kali. You might think about calling the Blogville Pawlice Force. I think Sarge is still on it, and Abby Lab is on it too.

Oh I don’t think Cow Kitty was involved in the crime – I think Elfin tried to do himself in! He hated the thought that Christmas was over and he just couldn’t handle it……….!!

Hugs, Angel Sammy

1. foguth

I don’t think that is necessarily a sign of old age, Kali. M told me that when you’re living feral and/or experiencing new things, you need to be super vigilant and pay attention to details, but when you’re in a comfortable place, you don’t need to do that as much… He claims that the amount of information you need to process makes time either to be fast or slow.
        >^.^<

We think your header is pure genius with the bacon and Nellie and Angel Sammy and that big pile of bacon. The only cat in our house who had ever had bacon was Lily Olivia until this morning. Mom gave Cooper Murphy a little piece and he ate in right up. We cannot believe she is spoiling him already. Thanks for hopping, Kali. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

6. Nellie

Was yous following footie prints of the culprit outside? Is it not elebenty below up there? Yous guys should comes and visits mes…the pineapple express is back and its warmer already!
    Kisses
    Nellie

7. Nylabluesmum

Mee-you lookin beeuteefull Cuss-inn Kali!!!
    Iss Tuesday nite an wee furinallee here…thee fone an Inntynet went down an wee were inncom…incommy…inncomew…outta touch fur a few daysss……
    ~~head rubs~~ Cuss-inn Dharth Henry~~