Elfin John’s Lost! Was He Filled-In?

Shoko, did you look in the basement for Elfin John?  Yep, not a sign of the little guy.  Did you look in the garage, Kali?  Sure did, its cold as charity out there.  I doubt if he’s hiding in dad’s toolbox…besides we’d have to open it for him with a winch.  We’ve looked everywhere.  We never looked in the laundry room.  Just maybe he’s there.                                                         laundrysmNo, he’s not here either.  Wait Kali, we didn’t look inside the garbage can.  I don’t know what he’d be doing in there but we looked under the sink, on top of the washer and dryer….this is the last place.                                                               aaejcanOMC!!  He’s in here Kali and he looks hurt!  NO!! MEW MEW MEW!  Relax Kali, we’ll help him.  How Shoko…he doesn’t eat, drink or anything?

I’ll bring him out Kali and then we’ll figure out what to do.                                                                       aaejshokcan  Heths kill ething.  What?  He kills things? Wot ha winnit….                                                  sm-kali-closeupHe won?  Wait till you put him down Shoko….I can’t understand you.                                                              shokejSplat!  Sorry Elfin.  Kali can you lick the blood off Elfin and mom we’ll need you to see if there are any serious injuries.  Got the blood off Shoko.  Mom says somebody left teeth marks in his chest but otherwise he’s ok.  Kali, let’s put him in his sleeping drawer and hope he’ll come out next year.  I’ll take him Shoko.                                                              aaelfinksmThere you go Elfin.  Hope you feel better soon.

ellen_cat_badge_2-1-300x300It’s Friday”s Fun Filled Fill-Ins day sponsored by Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader.

1. My guiding word for 2017 is….. FRIENDS.  FRIENDS MAKE EVERYTHING EASIER.  THE MOUNTAIN BECOMES A MOLE HILL WITH A FRIEND BY YOUR SIDE.                                                                treatmonsters
2. RODENT ROOTER’S CLASS OF 2011 IS HAVING A…..class reunion.  I GRADUATED IN 2011 BUT THINK THEY PROVIDED A SECOND RATE COURSE SO I WILL NOT ATTEND THE CLASS REUNION.  I STILL HAVE TROUBLE CATCHING A MOUSE.  SEE I LOST THE MOUSE IN THIS PICTURE AND I HUNTED A VERY LONG TIME FOR THAT SUCKER.                                                                     aaaagardenshoksm3. Truth be told I am superstitious about ….. ANYTHING NEW .  IT TOOK ME 2 WEEKS TO GET USED TO MY FOUNTAIN AND NOW I ADORE IT.                                                           aafountainshok

4. Lately, I have been…..RATHER INACTIVE.

aasleepyshoks

There you have it our fill-ins for the week.  Thank you ladies for such nifty blanks.

SHOKO…..BLACK

KALI…..ORANGE

May you be the swatter instead of the fly.  MOL

sistersinarmswinter

We must  Leave a Purr for Jamieson Day.                                                         purrjamiesonThis little fellow left us far too soon but put up a gallant fight for his life.

42 thoughts on “Elfin John’s Lost! Was He Filled-In?

1. mommakatandherbearcat

It’s a good thing you found him, Shoko! Hopefully he’ll heal now that he’s back where he belongs. We agree with all Shoko’s answers on the fill-ins too … yay for friends … not so keen on new stuff … and we’ve been preferring the inactive lifestyle recently as well 🙂

The little guy is not really bad just a little different from others. Cow Kitty seems to do more damage than Elfin John. Kali and I must think about who did this to the wee one.

The Fill-Ins were fun as they always are. Who is active at this time of year, right Bear?

1. samanthamurdochblog

Charlie would be more than happy to assist in your investigation, and I will email a photo of her ( looking particularly intelligent) first thing tomorrow to save Elfin John from further damage and desolation…!

GOSH……something obviously happened to poor Elfin – wonder what it was?! Did he accidentally fall down he garbage disposal and get a bit chewed up before he could get out? Did a big house mouse come in and try to make away with him? I hope you girls can figure it out. At least he’s safe in your Mum’s drawer so he can heal! Great fill-ins too girls……

Hugs, Angel Sammy

Angel Sammy, we were most upset to discover that there is something living in our house that could actually hurt someone. This “thing” will give itself away and then we’ll catch him.

3. easyweimaraner

he will be ok till next christmas…. maybe then we will read revenge post written by Elfin John? I’m with you… new things can be scary… apart from food or toys… I had something new too… they cleaned my ears… eeeeek!

New things in the house…*shudder*. Kali gets her ears cleaned every other week cause she gets a buildup in her ears from her allergy but moi, hardly ever. I wonder what they’re looking for in my ears. Can they see my brain? Is it dusty?

I wonder what would have happened if we hadn’t found him? I guess mom would have found him when she cleaned out the garbage from the laundry room. That could have been in a few weeks cause the garbage doesn’t pile up in the laundry room.

Hugs,

Shoko and Kali

4. Piglove

I would like to say poor Elfin but I know how evil these things are first hand. Hopefully he is stowed away solid for the season… that is until Thanksgiving – shivers. XOXO – Bacon

Kali has a history of playing in water too. Mom got the fountain anyhow. It is a very heavy fountain…pagoda fountain….not the one in the picture. Kali has just splashed water all around the fountain again and mom is going to go back to the stainless steel fountain. She didn’t seem to play in the stainless one as much. So if you do get a fountain, get a light one so Purr can play.

1. foguth

Good advice … we figured that Purr would play in it, and could image wet pawprints everywhere — we have wood floors, so that would be a potential slipping hazard.

2. foguth

I well remember my winter in Fairbanks, Alaska – at -70 my husband threw out a cup of coffee and it all evaporated before hitting the ground. HOWEVER, here, in Florida, our humidity is a lot higher and those paws can take hours to dry.

5. pilch92

I bet Cow Kitty put him in the trash. I am glad you rescued the little guy. Thank you for participating in the fill -ins, great answers. Friends is an excellent word choice. We have the same water fountain and we all love it, I am glad you like yours now. You should get your money back on that class you took. Have a great weekend. XO

I don’t think Cow Kitty did this but I can’t be sure. He can be a bit , shall we say strange, that’s a nice way to put it. This is not finished. Kali and I can’t leave this alone. About the course….no money crossed paws only some treats (I didn’t like them) for this Rodent Rooter course so I guess you get what you pay for.

6. Nellie (who use to be the cat from hell)

A Real bonafide mystery! Does yous guys has those Sherlock Holmes hates, pipes and magnifying glasses? Mes hears those helps when yous is searching for mysterious stuff. Purrhaps yous could invites mes back…but mes not coming until Spring, when it gets warm.
    Mes really wants to know what happened!
    Sending yous guys kisses
    Nellie

It is a mystery. I have a couple of ideas but it must be proven right before we can do anything about it. We don’t have any of this Sherlock Holmes stuff but we do have a special investigator coming from England to examine the crime scene.

Luvs,

Shoko and Kali

7. Pingback: A Tribute to Our Panther | The Adventures of Noodle

Elfin is really not a bad elf on the shelf. He’s just curious. You come up with such excellent scenarios that you even give me ideas so if TW has to answer the hard ones…let her. She’ll feel useful that way. MOL

Excellent fill-ins, Shoko. Maybe Elfin John will have time to heal while he is in the drawer. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy