It’s Christmas…NO….it’s Boxing Day…NO……It’s the day after..Pt. 1

Kali what a fun day…do you think mom will go for Christmas next month too?  Seriously Shoko?  Well, ya.  Look at everything that happened Christmas and Boxing Day and you tell me.  We started Christmas Day bright and early at 9am.  Mom staggered out of a warm bed, quickly followed by you heading for the presents.                                                         aashoksniffcamdlesmThese candles smell nice.  Where’s my prezzie from Einstein?  You got olives in your stocking?  Did you do something bad?  Yuck!!

I had fun in the wrappings and tried hiding.                                                                                aakalipapersLooks like I put a bit of weight on over Christmas.  I’ll have to suck it up and not pose from the side.  Where’s my prezzie from Einstein?                                                                                aakalismpapersI’m blending in with the papers.

Einey sent Da Bird to me so I was playing with mom and leaping around the bed.  I was jumping on the bed not mom…let’s clear that up right now.

aadabirdcrzm

Woo hoo, I love this bird!!  I can even catch it.

Kali received a couple of atomic bouncing balls and some Pure Bites chicky boobs from Buddy.  Us gals were delighted and thank Einstein and Buddy from The Tomcat Commentary by Timmy with whisker kisses and gentle head butts.                                                        aapurebitesMmmm….you gotta try these friends….they melt in your mouth.                                                    aachicktreatsChristmas Day was enjoyed by all.  We slowly crept away and waited for mom to read our story.                                                              akalishokteeth-doneMom is reading Me-Yeow by Jeanne Foguth.  The 4th book in the Sea Purrtectors Series.  Mom just started reading so we’ll let you know when she finishes..

May your pockets be full
And your heart be light
And may the elf On The shelf
Continually fall on his face
Each morning and night.

sisterscrispmouse

36 thoughts on “It’s Christmas…NO….it’s Boxing Day…NO……It’s the day after..Pt. 1

1. Deziz World

Oh girls ya’ll look so gawjus. Kali, don’t you worry a bit ’bout da weight, we don’t see it at all. Glad you got a cool bird Shoko. We got some of those treats too. They’re one of our favorites. We got lots of cool things too, and we’re gonna evern be havin’ some salads with mommy real soon. She’s some kinda excited over her new garden. Anyways, Raena would fur sure be totally with ya’ on da Christmas each month Shoko. MOL Big hugs

Dezi and Raena

I’m so happy your garden came on time. These treats are yummy. We are still having lotsa fun. Raena, you and I have to get together to try and get our moms to celebrate each month. Even Christmas in July would be cool.

Luvs,

1. Deziz World

Mommy was gonna call ya’ll, but wekk, by da time she quit cryin’, it was really late and she got swamped with all da fotos she’d taken. But she says she’ll be callin’ ya’ soon. Maybe they can work somethin’ out. MOL

Dezi and Raena

2. samanthamurdochblog

It looks like you had a wonderful time! Charlie got a new cat tree too, and a spinning feather wand thing that you wind up and it spins round and round…Some lovely pictures – but I don’t think I’d like Christmas every month!

You girls sure enjoyed your Christmas! Lots of tissue and wrapping paper to play with AND a wand toy and nip toys galore! You were VERY GOOD I think Santa knew that for sure. Now we move on to New Year’s Eve and a chance to start a new and better year.

Love, Angel Sammy

2017 better be a much happier year. We lost way too many of our loved ones in Blogville and it hurts. Here’s to a great 2017 with hardly any sad news coming out of Blogville. Lifts a nipitini with Kali and cheers…mew mew.

4. Katie Kat

Hope you hads the most marvalous of Chrissymouses and from the looks of the prezzies and wrapping paper, you hads a mewravalouse time! We kept Katie the Mom sooo busy fur the last several days…furevers that her am now getting around to wishing everfurry one da Meowest of Holidays, we thinks Christmas should last eight days til Mew Years like Hanukkah!

Purrz From Katie Kitty Too at Katiez Furry Mewz.

I agree Katie, Christmas was so much fun we should do it more often. Mom disagrees and understands what you mean by just getting around to wishing everyone a happy holiday season. Have a great day my friend.

5. Dana

You had so much fun this Christmas! Love all your wonderful pictures together!!! Keep enjoying the nice gifts you got and all the wrappings papers that came with it. So much fun!!!!!!

6. mommakatandherbearcat

Looks like you both had a great day! And I bet seeing your happiness and excitement is what made it wonderful for your Mom. Us Moms get teary over that kind of stuff – we like to see our kitties enjoying being kitties 🙂

( tended to get lost in one of the books….too many characters but since the introduction of Mischief, the books seem to be more straightforward. Shoko likes Da Bird but is afraid of it. She runs back in the room to see what it’s doing but doesn’t get too close. So I will play with her for a short time and then Kali and leave it. Give her time to accept it. She is a little odd about new things.

7. Nellie

Most excellent Christmas ladies! Mes loved the treats yous guys sender mes…mes has just about eaten them all. Mmom forgot to put them away when she went to Auntie Laurie’s, so mes helped myself!
    Kisses dear furrends,