Christmas Selfies

Here it is Christmas Eve and we are playing around near the tree.  We’re waiting for Santa,  We gotta do something while we’re waiting.  Cow Kitty dropped by and decided he’d investigate the tree.                                                                                  aackcrsm
You see that pile that looks like a dead body in the hall…well it is……OK, OK….a dead body is much more interesting than what it is. MOL  Use your imagination friends….what do you think we have in our hall?

Here is a much nicer picture of Cow Kitty as he posed for his picture.                                                                    aackzmsmIf, Cow Kitty behaved like a gentleman, like now, I wouldn’t have as many issues with him.

Kali got herself quite comfy under the tree for a snooze near mom’s wagon.  Dad didn’t want to try and wrap it.                                                                        aakalisleepzmcr

It is Selfie Sunday at The Cat on my Head and Kali is starring as our model.  Drop by and visit the other models.

catonheadbdI am busying myself with my intellectualized toy.  They must think I’m stupid….I am a meezer….I know things.  Like I know how to stick my paw in a cup and come up with treats.  Geesh!                                                                          aashoklook

What I want to know is where is the little person that keeps putting treats in them.  I’ve looked and looked but can’t find him.  Perhaps he lives under the cups. ” Anybody in there….come on out and chat,  I’d rather have Catnip Greenies in here.” Hmmm…what to do?

Thank you to all our friends for the wonderful Christmas wishes.  Here are just some of the cards.  We were overwhelmed by such kind and thoughtful friends.

aacczmNotice the pitiful plant…..this is my toy when I get bored.  It never seems to grow yet I’ve played smacky paw many times with it.

Merry Christmas my friends…..we love your visits.  Have a wonderful Day.

May Santa bring you all the Christmas joy your heart can hold!

sisterscrispmouse

62 thoughts on “Christmas Selfies

1. easyweimaraner

Oh I wonder what is under the blankie in your hall…. I cross my paws that it is no body…or nobody LOL Maybe the little guy who puts the trats in that cups is the same one who sits in the radio and makes music? Merry Christmouse to you!!!

2. erinthecatprincess

I’m guessing it’s not one very large and succulent mouse under that towel, or maybe many smaller but equally succulent mice! Do I win? Oh well I can but dream… Hoping you and your family and Cow Cat have a Wonderful happy Christmas! purrs ERin

3. Peaches and Paprika

Hey Shoko and Kali, where did you get that amazing Rudolph nose? Your kitties are looking awfully festive! We congratulate you on having such a awesome tree in your house. You guys must be awfully well behaved to just leave it up there. If it was us, we’d climb to the top and…. well you know the rest. Thanks you guys for being in our slideshow & a very merry holiday to youze all AND your human! http://www.peachesandpaprika.blogspot.co

Dad has a few of them from his Red Nose duty and I “borrowed” one. Mom piles the present in such a way that we can’t climb up the tree. However, this afternoon Cow Kitty looked like he was about to leap on it from outside the gifts…..which were opened. He didn’t but what a look in his eye. We enjoyed your countdown. What a great pile of work you and your mom had compiling all the photos and names. Thank you for having us and doing such a marvelous job.

Shoko and Kali

4. mariodacat

Merry Christmas friends. We hope it iis the best ever. Hmmmm, wonder what is all covered up with the blankey – maybe a hairball and/or hork?

How nice of Cow Kitty to drop by for a Christmas Day visit! Maybe he thought there’d be something under the tree for him? He has his wonderful warm house your Dad made and a heated water bowl for pete’s sake! I hope you girls got lotsa fun stuff from Santa Paws. The pile of towels in the hallway is intriguing……laundry day??????? MEOWY CHRISTMAS GIRLS!

Love, Angel Sammy

We are having fun today Angel Sammy. Kali played so hard in the paper this morning, she is fast asleep now. I played it aloof and only came out when the paper rattling stopped. Cow Kitty came and played in our tunnel. He broke our feather wand and left. Boys!! Really!! Are you guys all the same and don’t know your own strength? You guessed it…laundry day.
      Have a wonderful and warm rest of the day.

Luvs,

Shoko, Kali and Jean

6. kolytyi

That comfy-looking white thingy might be the little person’s bed. Since the cups are white in your toy, the little person must be an albino – a perfect cover is secured!

Alas, no. He doesn’t mind though cause what’s ours is his too….at least he thinks so. Mom puts away the toys not meant for Cow Kitty. You dudes are sure strong and break things easily. Mom is getting used to a mancat visiting and puts away things that may break.

Merry Christmas Islandettes,

Luvs,

Shoko and Kali

He turned into a good lookin’ mancat for sure. His manners leave a lot to be desired though. We had cat grass a few years ago. I would eat it occasionally and barf. Mom left it and I’d play with it by dragging it across the floors till I ripped some out but I didn’t eat it….just left it in the middle of the living room.

7. pilch92

I wonder what that is in the hall? Thank you for showing us cow kitty, he is a cutie and you both are too. That is a nice wagon, Merry Christmas! XO

What’s in the hall? Why dirty clothes of course….no crime scene just clothes and towels. Cow Kitty is always so happy to come in for a visit, I can’t stay made at him. Mom got a wagon for the garden from dad for Christmas……I think Kali and I will look terrific in the wagon. Merry Christmas to all.

Shoko, Kali and Jean

Thanks for hopping. That wagon is really cool looking and appears to be a good place for a kitty to sharpening her claws. Hope y’all got lots of love, cuddles and nip yesterday. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Thanks for stopping by my friends. Christmas was wonderful as I’m sure yours was also. Fiona was missed so much at such a family time. She is a lovely angel that will watch over you now.

Shoko and Kali

9. Buddy Budd

We know you had a wonderful Christmas Shoo, Kali, Mom and Dad. May your Mew years be as fine and 2017 be grand
    Cuddle and Rubs
    Einie

Kali
    Mah deerest
    Yoo are the apple uf mah eyez, the nip uf mah meece, the treatz uf mah yummy belly!
    Whut ah sayin iz dat ah so happee ta be here all year wit you! Dad sayin da vets are astounded and so iz he but you an I knowed it our love dat keepin me young and moving along!
    Love you Kali
    Whisker Kisses and warm laying together
    Buddy Budd

We had a ball. Papers, ribbon and bags too! I ran into a bag trying to catch Da Bird. MOL What a fine toy and mom needs the exercise. We shall have an excellent year in 2017 my floofy one.

Buddy, you are the softness in my pillow and the warmth in my blankie. You are the bloo in my eyes my sweets. You are my one and only and very speshial to me. We have a unique relationship my bloo boy.

Loves,

Kali Koo

10. Nellie (who use to be the cat from hell)

Woo! Hoo!
    What a great tree and Cow Kitty looks pretty content (as does yous 2 lovely ladies).
    Mes also wants to thanks yous for the wonderful treats yous gifted mes for Christmas and how did yous know Mommy LIVES hummingbirds! She was so furry happy to gets her own angel!
    Wes had a excellent Christmas. Mommy’s sister broke her ankle so they did not goes away for Christmas, so Mommy went over there with Christmas Dinner fixings and she cooked up the Christmas Feast at my Auntie Laurie and Uncle Fred’s house. And today mes gotted turkey liver!!! Mes one happy cat!
    Merry Christmas dear furrends and once again, THANKS YOUS!!!!
    Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
    your grrl furrend Nellie

Wasn’t Christmas fun. We should do this every month. Mom was busy but us gals had fun as did dad. We are delighted you liked your party mix and your mom liked the pin mom picked special for her. You like turkey livers? We never tasted them. Maybe next turkey time.

Loves ya Nellie,

Shoko and Kali

Ya, the big bull-moose! He knocks everything over. leaves toys scattered about, eats our food and leaves. We don’t mind sharing…..just clean up after you’ve scattered our toys from hell to breakfast. Geesh! whatcha gonna do with a kitty like that?

1. Amy

It’s like peep girls with little brothers who pull their hair and break their toys. But I think you have grown to love Cow Kitty. You are good girls…Lexi would never ever have let him or anyone else eat her food!

11. Cathy Keisha

I thought Cow Kitty did the selfie. TW wishes I’d pose like that with the tree or some Christmas decorations. Did you sign up for the CB card list? I don’t remember writing one out for you.

Cow Kitty poses like a pro. Actually he poses better than us. Alas we didn’t know about it. We entered Speedy’s contest and came in second. We also put our pictures in for Paprika and Peaches slideshow. We would have given our names if we were aware.

Shoko and Kali